• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct. 2010 HWC Flier: Shop Pink Products & Support Cancer Research

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" is an initiative by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It features special pink products and recipes, with a portion of the sales going towards breast cancer research. There are multiple ways to get involved, such as hosting Pink Parties, purchasing the products and recipes, and donating directly through the website. Men are also encouraged to participate, as breast cancer can affect them as well. A percentage of the sales from the campaign will be donated to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research, and the pink products and recipes will still be available for purchase even after the campaign ends.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have or know where I can find a flier with the Oct. 2010 HWC items on it? I will talk about this at my Oct. shows but always like to have something for the guests to take home with them-something that shows the pink products and that they can only be orderer from our website in Oct.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

If you go to "Files" at the top and then search HWC, there is a file that is off CC called 'HWC_prod_cat_insert". Is that what you are looking for?Karen

Yes, thanks so much! I looked for this on CC but could not find it!
Suzy in Texas

Help Whip Cancer ProductsI had a customer who wanted to purchase some of the "pink" products how do I get her order in, I can not do an individual order for her. HELP! I need to know how to get her products ordered. Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: Help Whip Cancer Products
Theresa said:
I had a customer who wanted to purchase some of the "pink" products how do I get her order in, I can not do an individual order for her. HELP! I need to know how to get her products ordered. Thanks for the help in advance.

Do you have a cluster mate who has a web site? Or your director/team leader?

Re: Help Whip Cancer Products
tys1031 said:
Do you have a cluster mate who has a web site? Or your director/team leader?

I know my director does, I paid for my website. Can she order off there? I see that she needs to order off my directors site.

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" all about?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flier" is an initiative by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is a fundraising tool that features special pink products and recipes, with a portion of the sales going towards breast cancer research.

2. How can I get involved with the "Help Whip Cancer Flier"?

There are several ways to get involved with the "Help Whip Cancer Flier". You can host a Pink Party where you can sell the special pink products and donate a portion of the sales to breast cancer research. You can also purchase the pink products and recipes and share them with your friends and family to spread awareness. Additionally, you can donate directly to the cause through our website.

3. Can men participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Flier"?

Absolutely! Breast cancer can affect men as well, and we encourage everyone to get involved in raising awareness and funds for breast cancer research. Men can host Pink Parties or purchase the pink products and recipes to support the cause.

4. How much of the sales from the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" goes towards breast cancer research?

A portion of the sales from the pink products and recipes featured in the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" will be donated to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research. The exact percentage may vary depending on the product.

5. Can I still purchase the pink products and recipes after the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" campaign ends?

Yes, you can still purchase the pink products and recipes even after the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" campaign ends. These products are available year-round, and a portion of the sales will still go towards breast cancer research. You can also continue to host Pink Parties and donate directly to the cause through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies