• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective HWC Flier with Updated Information | Cancer Awareness Campaign

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support services. It can be obtained by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant or downloading a digital copy from their website. The flier can be customized for events and is available for free. It should include event details, information about how the event supports breast cancer research and resources, and any special offers or promotions.
PamperedGinger
I know you all have tons of HWC fliers, but I found this one from last year and updated it. I think it is great and had success with it last year. I also attached a truth/myth page.

Attachments

• WhipCancerContest.doc
    82 KB · Views: 742
  • truth vs myth.doc
    177.5 KB · Views: 896
:) Ginger you are wonderful! I have learned MORE from you then I have in the past 2 years from my cluster meetings! I really wish that you were my recruiter (who seems to have forgotten me). Oh well, just wanted you to know how much you are appreciated! Keep the great ideas coming!

Sincerely,

Teresa Burlew
Woodbridge, NJ

I second that...I too have learned so much and appreciated all the ideas and help from you Ginger. I too wish I had more of a helpful director etc.
Thanks again-
Whitney in Calif.

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Flier"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flier" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support services.

2. How can I get a "Help Whip Cancer Flier"?

You can get a "Help Whip Cancer Flier" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and downloading a digital copy.

3. Can I customize the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" for my event?

Yes, the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" can be customized with your event details and logo. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Is there a cost to use the "Help Whip Cancer Flier"?

No, the "Help Whip Cancer Flier" is available for free to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers to use for their breast cancer awareness events.

5. What should I include on the "Help Whip Cancer Flier"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flier" should include information about your event, such as the date, time, and location. It should also include details about how the event will support breast cancer research and resources, and any special offers or promotions related to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iluvmygarlicpress
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Theresa
  • akrebecca