• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make Cash Donations to Help Whip Cancer?

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign is an annual fundraising effort by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. Donations can be made through purchasing designated products, hosting a fundraising party, or making a direct donation. $1 from each designated product and 25% of sales from a fundraising party goes towards the campaign, and direct donations are also accepted. The funds raised benefit the American Cancer Society by supporting research, education, and patient support programs. By participating in this campaign, you are making a positive impact in the fight against cancer.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
The Pampered Chef® has expanded its relationship with the American Cancer Society® to include cash donations!

If you have a guest who inquires about sending a donation directly to the American Cancer Society® in support of the Help Whip Cancer® campaign, we can now facilitate that donation. Please visit the Help Whip Cancer® page on Consultant's Corner to download the Contribution Form. Go to Consultant's Corner > Promoting Your Business > About Our Charitable Giving Programs > Help Whip Cancer®.

Making cash donations is easy by following these steps:

• Have guests who want to make a cash donation make their checks out to the American Cancer Society®.
• Collect all checks and fill in the total on the Contribution Form that you downloaded from Consultant's Corner.
• Fill in your Consultant ID number in the space provided so you receive credit for the cash donations.
• Send the checks and the form to the address listed on the form.

Please note: For cash donations to be counted towards Charitable Recognition, they must be sent no later than June 2.

This is so cool! What a great job by HO!

That is very cool! I was so excited to see that.

Thanks so much for the information, Crystal! I am about to do a HWC fundraiser and that will be very important info for me. I'll print it out to have for people to see so they know what PC is doing to help out.

How wonderful!

:) Kristin

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

The "Help Whip Cancer" campaign is an annual fundraising effort by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. Through this campaign, Pampered Chef donates a portion of sales from designated products to help fund cancer research, education, and patient support programs.

2. How can I make a donation to "Help Whip Cancer"?

There are several ways to make a donation to "Help Whip Cancer". You can purchase designated products from Pampered Chef, host a fundraising party, or make a direct donation through our website. You can also make a donation at any Pampered Chef booth at local events or fundraisers.

3. How much of each purchase goes towards "Help Whip Cancer"?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from each designated product sold towards "Help Whip Cancer". Additionally, 25% of the total sales from a fundraising party goes towards the campaign. Direct donations made through our website or at local events also go towards the cause.

4. Can I still make a donation if I don't want to purchase a product?

Yes, you can make a direct donation through our website or at local events without purchasing a product. You can also host a fundraising party and donate a portion of the sales towards "Help Whip Cancer". Every donation, big or small, makes a difference in the fight against cancer.

5. How does "Help Whip Cancer" benefit the American Cancer Society?

The donations made through "Help Whip Cancer" help fund research for new treatments and cures for cancer, as well as support programs for patients and their families. The American Cancer Society uses these funds to provide resources, education, and support to those affected by cancer. By participating in "Help Whip Cancer", you are helping to make a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • NooraK