• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Catalog Help Whip Cancer? Join Our Memorial Day Show!

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" is a fundraising program by Pampered Chef that supports the American Cancer Society. It runs for the entire month of October, and anyone can participate by purchasing pink products from the catalog. These products include kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories and 25% of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Individual consultants can also choose to donate a portion of their own sales.
Lisa S
Hi Everyone,

I have a host who is having a number of long distance friends and family over for a family get-together Memorial Day weekend.

She is planning on having catalogs and order forms out for people to place orders, as none of these people would be able to attend a Kitchen Show (sorry - I'm not working that weekend!!! :) )

One of the people attending is her mother-in-law who successfully beat breast cancer and is now battling leukemia. She wanted to host the show in honor of her and asked that I make up a flyer to display along with the catalogs, etc. in her honor.

I don't know if anyone else has a situation like this, but I made up the flyer and am waiting approval from her. I thought it would be helpful to post the flyer here, in case any of you can use it. My mom also successfully beat breast cancer, so I thought it was a wonderful way for her to honor her mother-in-law and support HWC at the same time.

Sorry this post was so wordy!

Attachments

• In Honor of HWC.doc
    391.5 KB · Views: 680
Thanks for sharing! Go raise tons of money to honor them!!

Dear poster,

Thank you for sharing your story and the flyer you created. It's heartwarming to hear about the support and love you and your host are showing for her mother-in-law and for the cause of breast cancer awareness. It's a beautiful way to honor her and raise awareness at the same time. I wish you all the best for your upcoming event and I hope it is a success in both sales and spreading awareness. Keep up the great work!

1. How does the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" work?

The "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" is a fundraising program created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. During the designated month, customers can purchase special pink products from the Pampered Chef catalog and a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How long does the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" last?

The "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" runs for the entire month of October, which is recognized as Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show"?

Yes, anyone can participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" by purchasing pink products from the Pampered Chef catalog during the designated month. Additionally, Pampered Chef consultants can also host fundraising parties and donate a portion of their sales to the American Cancer Society.

4. What products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show" includes a variety of pink products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories. These products are specifically designed for and sold during the designated month to support breast cancer awareness and research.

5. How much of the sales go towards the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the sales from the designated "Help Whip Cancer" products to the American Cancer Society. Additionally, individual consultants can choose to donate a portion of their own sales as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • eflage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies