• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whip Up a Delicious Pink Microwave Cake: Help Whip Cancer Cake Recipe

In summary, Ginger offers a recipe for the microwave cake in the stoneware fluted pan with a beer in the recipe. Dawn offers a recipe for mini fluted cakes in the stoneware fluted pan.
Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave CakeI did this one for the first time last night and took it to my monthly sales meeting. It was FANTASTIC! Even my director went back for seconds ;) and wanted the recipe. I told everyone about this great site where I was learning so much. :)

Debbie

finding pudding mixes
PamperedGinger said:
Yep....I can't find the large boxes for this either so I just used more boxes.
I too have found that sometimes it's hard to find the cheesecake pudding mix so when I do I buy a couple extra in case a host can't find it. They are usually very available in the Fall.

I don't have any 1 oz. boxes in the house right now but I believe those are "sugar free". I HAVE substituded with those and they work fine - you only need to use one box of either the 3 oz. instant pudding mix or the 1 oz. sugar free instant pudding mix. Either one works great!

What temprature do you cook the chicken at in the oven? I got all the ingrediants (chicken, olive oil, seasoning, veggies), and do it at 1 1/2 hours, but dont know what temp. Someone please let me know. I would love to make this as soon as I get the info. Thanks in advance.

Cook the chicken at 350 degrees.

Just to say Thanks
PamperedGinger said:
I make the 10 minute microwave cake with the strawberry cake mix and either cream cheese icing or strawberry icing. Very easy, quick, and yummy. Attached is the recipe, but there is not much to it...just mix per box directions, put in fluted stone, plop the icing on top of the raw batter, cook for 10 minutes (12 if microwave isn't powerful), let sit for a few minutes (usually do this first and turn it at the end of the show), flip over onto a platter WITH A LIP (icing will ooze off the platter if there is no lip).

If you demo this recipe, you MUST tell about all the other recipes you can make using this stone....especially the chicken....DELICIOUS! All done in one dish. I'll post a bunch of recipes for the fluted stone.

When you talk about the chicken in the fluted stone, use great adjectives like....juicy, delicious, tasty, simple. Here is what I say:

Not only can you make this simple microwave cake in only 10 minutes, but you can make a mouth watering chicken and veggies in just one dish. First take your chicken and basically impale that baby right on the center of the stone. Next, rub olive oil and your favorite seasonings (I use PC's Rosemary seasoning) all over the chicken. Next, put all your favorite veggies into the bottom of the fluted stone. As the chicken bakes, it will baste itself and the juices and seasonings from the chicken will drizzle down the chicken onto your veggies making them tender and deliciously seasoned.

At this point, people's mouths are watering. I also talk about making the round bread (using the french loaf bread).

Thanks for all your great work with the fluted Pan. I shall try this cake and still promote helping and sharing. My business is new and it is really having its ups and downs, but there is always a new coming. I know it will bloom like wild fire.

I keep all these great ideas in my thoughts. Keep up all the good and sharing it is worth it.
:p
Irene Tropier

:) Thanks for all the great ideas. i'm a new consultant and these are going to be a GREAT help

Is there any other stone I could make this in? Could I use the old stoneware bowl even though it isn't available until I get a fluted pan? What do you think?

HWC RecipeHas anyone made the Strawberry margarita squares? If so how are they?

Rose Trombetta

I made these a few years ago for a friend's cookout - (prior to being a consultant) - they were really easy and very good. A good alternative to cake for people who like some tartness to their desserts!

Gina Miller

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows