• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What snacks can I serve for a guest with wheat and corn allergies?

In summary, the host is asking for ideas for food that a guest with an allergy to wheat and corn can eat. They are also asking for ideas for food that the host and other guests can eat. The host suggests a Greek Cheese Torta, chicken on the grill pan, bruch!, and the fresh Strawberry and Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spreads.
trps
Silver Member
Here is an e-mail from a host what do I make TIA

"I have a very good friend that will be at my home who is allergic to wheat and corn. She can bring her own bread, dip chips or crackers to eat. On that note I would like more snacky type things served, perhaps salsa, cheese spreads, fruit and or fruit dip, etc.... Myself, my Mom, my sister and Joan all just had your pizza and my friend wouldn't be able to eat it at all. I know she will be spending alot of money. I will also be serving coffee, punch and wine. I look forward to seeing you. "

You could do Greek Cheese Torta and maybe a little pantry sampling where this guest can bring her own crackers to eat with.

I would do a pantry show.

Is stoneware safe w/ her allergy if it's previously baked something with wheat or corn products on it?If so, then you could do chicken fajitas (she may have an alternative tortilla she could use, or could use large romaine lettuce leaves to roll it up in.)Or just cook chicken breasts with one of the rubs and then serve it with the different sauces. She may not be able to eat the sauces because I think they say they may have wheat or been manufactured in a plant that processes wheat. (double check me here...I could be wrong.) How about the Rocky Road Brownies? Is she allergic to white flour? How about substituting w/ coconut flour? Or she may have a safe brand of brownie mix she can use.You could do Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. Or Cool & Crunchy Tacos as a salad and keep the chips off, letting the guests crumble them on top of their servings.If you can't use stoneware, do Chicken on the Grill Pan. Make a Strawberry Dip in the MFP and serve w/ fresh fruit.

you also could do the tapenades. I finally broke down and did them Saturday night and they were such a hit that I am going to feature them the rest of the month.

Skip to bruch! do the Ham and Cheese Brunch squares.. always yummy. You can scale the recipe in 1/2 for a smaller show and use the small bar pan. that serves about 6 or 8 smaller pieces.

Here is a picture of a good cake mix & frosting if you want to make the DCB cake. It's Gluten free, but so yummy! Everyone liked it even though there was only one person that couldnt have gluten or wheat.

Attachments

• 281338_2229681343790_1300547012_32559422_850796_s.jpg
    281338_2229681343790_1300547012_32559422_850796_s.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 442
I made the Fresh Strawberry and Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spreads from the new MFP recipe cards at my last party. I served them with mini bagels, but you could also use vegetables, fruit, crackers, etc. The vegetable one especially was really delicious!

Chicken Lettuce Wraps. No corn or wheat. Uses lots of veggies and any of our savory sauces you want to use. Check the labels for wheat.

Attachments

• LETTUCE WRAPS Outline.doc
    36 KB · Views: 459
  • LETTUCE WRAPS.doc
    29 KB · Views: 421

1. What types of recipes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. Our recipes include appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. We also have a collection of recipes that are gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.

2. How do I search for a specific recipe?

You can search for a specific recipe by using our search bar located on our website. Simply type in the name of the recipe or the main ingredient you would like to use, and our website will display all relevant results.

3. Are your recipes beginner-friendly?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy and beginner-friendly. We provide step-by-step instructions, along with helpful tips and tricks, to make it easier for anyone to create delicious meals at home.

4. Can I adjust the serving size for a recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the serving size for our recipes by using the "Servings" option on each recipe page. Simply enter the desired number of servings, and the ingredient quantities will automatically adjust accordingly.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes by creating an account on our website. Once you are logged in, you can save recipes to your profile and access them anytime. You can also create and save your own recipe collections for easy reference in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies