• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do About My Unresponsive Neighbor's Kitchen Show Invitation?

In summary, the neighbor was interested in hosting a Kitchen Show, but did not follow up with the person asking. The neighbor emailed to apologize and said she wants to do a show in October instead.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I had my neighbor that lives 2 houses down tell me that she wanted to have a Kitchen Show for September. I have been trying to contact her for over a month now and she won't return my phone calls. I don't want to be over bearing since she is a neighbor. Should I just forget about her party. Any advice would be greatful. I've been treading very carefully since she is my neighbor.

You could call one last time and leave a message saying " Hi, I was just checking to see if you were still wanted to host a show this month, we have a great special going on, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on it!" If that still doesn't get a return phone call, I would let it go. She might be feeling pressured because you are her neighbor.

I will try that. The frustrating part for me is that she approached me about having a show I didn't approach her and now that it is time she won't respond.

Maybe try telling her that your calendar is filling up and you didn't want to leave her out in Septmeber. And add if she is too busy that October has some wonderful specials too (but she'll have to call you to hear about them ;) ) and to call you asap to book her show for either month. I understand not wanting persue her show too much because you live near her! Good luck!

I must report that I called her and left a message saying that I didn't want her to miss out on saving 60% off her stoneware but if Oct. worked better for her to let me know. She emailed me yesterday aplogizing for her delayed response said she wants to do an Oct. showdoing a preparing for the holidays type of show, and she will be stopping by my house this eve!!!

1. What recipes can I make with Pampered Chef products?

With Pampered Chef products, you can make a wide variety of recipes including casseroles, soups, salads, appetizers, desserts, and more. Our website and cookbooks have a plethora of delicious recipes to choose from.

2. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef products?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef products, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. Most of our products are also dishwasher safe.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven and microwave?

Yes, most of our products are oven and microwave safe. However, it is important to check the product instructions or packaging to ensure it is safe for these cooking methods.

4. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, it is important to always use caution when handling hot or sharp objects in the kitchen. Please read and follow all safety instructions and warnings provided with each product.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GingerChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray