• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is this Recipe for an Invitation-Inspired Dish?

In summary, ChefPeg suggests trying a Southwest or "Mexican-like" spice on the mole pizza instead of the mole rub.
MissChef
Gold Member
I hope this works, I tried to attach a pic from my phone, I took a pic of an invitation and my host wants me to make this for her show, but I don't know what it's called! Has anyone made this and can u tell me what it is called so I can look it up?! Thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 938
Yay! It worked! Lol!!

I know this recipe but I can't think of its name. Look at the other side if the invite, there should be a date. It's in that seasons best.

That's just it Beth! LOL! It is on two of our invites one says 2011 and the other says 2012, doesn't tell me if it's spring or fall, and when I looked I don't see duplicate recipes, I will look again!

Oh my gosh! Thanks ChefPeg!! :) I will look that up! It's too bad we don't have the mole rub, maybe, I'll figure something else out that, similar to that! I appreciate your help!! :)

I've got a full bottle of mole rub. I opened it, but have never used it on anything and frankly, probably won't. If you'd like, I'll swap you a bottle of whatever you can spare that's full or almost full.

Oh I have some, thank you though! I just don't know that I want to do a recipe where I can't offer the rub.. and I don't know what to tell them to use to replicate the taste... You know? I think I might do chicken club squares instead or the tangy chicken pizza in the "All the Best" cookbook... I'm just waiting for her to call me back.. we talked last night, but she still hadn't heard from a few people so I asked her to call and text to get me a final count.. so, she will let me know when I call, if she really wants the mole pizza, I'll make it :)
Thank you again!

Before I became a consultant, I hosted a show and this was our recipe. I didn't like the mole spice at all (or the avocado). But I think southwest or another "Mexican-like" spice might work - just try it out before hand.

1. What is the difficulty level of this recipe?

The difficulty level of a recipe can vary depending on your cooking experience and skill level. We provide a scale of 1-3, with 1 being the easiest and 3 being the most challenging.

2. Is this recipe suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

We offer a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can filter recipes by dietary restrictions on our website.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

Each recipe on our website includes the number of servings it yields. You can adjust the serving size to your desired amount and the ingredients will automatically adjust.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in a recipe to fit your preferences or dietary needs. However, keep in mind that changing ingredients can alter the taste and texture of the dish.

5. Can I save this recipe for later?

Yes, you can save recipes on our website by creating an account and adding them to your recipe box. You can also print or email the recipe for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg