• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What Do You Do at a Business Expo?

I had one in particular that I gave all the information to. She called me back and asked a lot of questions. The last thing she said was that she was going to talk to her husband and now I can't get a hold of her!!! I think her husband must have talked her out of it!!! Do you think you could change Benefist to Benefits, and then repost it?I do it with other ones all the time - and yours shouldn't be any different.It's just strange!Thanks so much for the flyer and suggestions
debswork
Ok, I been asked to do a expo Friday and Saturday cost is $225.00.
I am going to join in with 2 other consultants but we are all new at booths.
Besides what was said under this thread. I need details.
Do I purchase items to sell? Try to get bookings of course but how do I promote it? Details please.:confused:

Debbie I personally would set it up like any other booth that I have. Is the expo for people looking for jobs or is it like a variety of business booth's that you would see at a fair?

I set up at a job fair last this weekend. We took all the items that are in the new consultant kit and set it up just like the picture in the back of the catalog. We gave out a lot of the flyers that the company has about recruiting.
I'm starting to make calls in about 30 minutes. (after I fix supper)
A lot of people said they wanted to sell Pampered Chef, but actually shelling out $155 and signing is another thing! I guess I'll find out!

I also printed this flyer and passed a bunch of those out too.

Attachments

• NEED EXTRA CASH3.doc
    70 KB · Views: 371
caraighan said:

AWESOME FLYER!! Thanks for sharing!

caraighan said:

Okay - love the flyer, but it won't let me correct the spelling error.

Do you think you could change Benefist to Benefits, and then repost it?

I just love to make you extra work, don't I?:eek:

I think I was able to get it - first time posting an attachment so I hope it works :)

Attachments

• NEED EXTRA CASH3.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 364
chefmon said:
I think I was able to get it - first time posting an attachment so I hope it works :)
Perfect! Thanks.:)

I love this flyer - thanks for posting! I'm doing a mini booth this weekend at and H&R Block event. I plan to use the "Now Hiring" board I found here and the flyer you posted! Now's the time to do booths when people are looking for jobs - IMO.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - love the flyer, but it won't let me correct the spelling error.

Do you think you could change Benefist to Benefits, and then repost it?

I just love to make you extra work, don't I?:eek:

all this time and I never noticed the typo!!! LOL

caraighan said:
all this time and I never noticed the typo!!! LOL

My question is Why can't I work with documents you post?:confused:

I do it with other ones all the time - and yours shouldn't be any different. It's just strange!

Thanks so much for the flyer and suggestions I love you guys you always come thru for me. thanks again.

Debbie, wasn't the expo this weekend? How did it go?

Caraighan, how did your leads work out? Any potentials?

no, the expo is mid may. I turned it down and decided to do a smaller one april 18th 1/2 day $40.00 fee and its for boys scouts fair/fundraiser. I will let you all know how it turns out. Now I am looking at booth information for help on this one.

I have done two business expos and have run it as any regular fair I do. However, I have been fortunate that the business expos I have done were in my own town and free to local businesses. The town paid for everything from advertising to canopies. They even had some old time NE Patriots and Red Sox players come for autographs and talks. As well as the NFL Pass, Punt and Kick competion. (Last years theme was Team Spirit) They have live music and an "Idol" contest. Oh and an antique car show. They have a great turnout and so much fun. But best part is it was free. We have not heard this year but my guess is because of the cutbacks it won't be free this year LOL

pampchefsarah said:
Debbie, wasn't the expo this weekend? How did it go?

Caraighan, how did your leads work out? Any potentials?

I had a lot of leads... I haven't had any sign up yet. I got a catalog show out of it so far. I had three that seemed real serious about it. So far they haven't actually put up the money for the kit. I think that's what's holding them back.
I had one in particular that I gave all the information to. She called me back and asked a lot of questions. The last thing she said was that she was going to talk to her husband and now I can't get a hold of her!!! I think her husband must have talked her out of it!!! :cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
My question is Why can't I work with documents you post?:confused:

I do it with other ones all the time - and yours shouldn't be any different. It's just strange!

Mine are in Microsoft Word 97. That's the version I have. What program do you use?

What is a business expo?

A business expo is an event where businesses of all sizes and industries come together to showcase their products and services, network with potential customers and partners, and learn about the latest trends in their respective industries.

Why should I attend a business expo?

Attending a business expo allows you to connect with potential customers, partners, and suppliers. It also provides an opportunity to learn about new products and services, stay updated on industry trends, and promote your own business.

What can I expect at a business expo?

At a business expo, you can expect to see booths and exhibits from various companies, networking opportunities, workshops and seminars, and product demonstrations. There may also be keynote speakers and panel discussions on relevant business topics.

How should I prepare for a business expo?

Before attending a business expo, research the companies and speakers who will be present, and make a plan for which booths and events you want to prioritize. Bring plenty of business cards and promotional materials to share with potential contacts. Dress professionally and have an elevator pitch ready to introduce yourself and your business to others.

What are the benefits of exhibiting at a business expo?

Exhibiting at a business expo allows you to showcase your products and services to a targeted audience, generate leads, and build brand awareness. It also provides an opportunity to network with other businesses and potentially form partnerships. Additionally, you can gain valuable feedback from attendees and gather market research on your products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Chefjpeak