• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Items from November Host Order - What to Do | Shipping Help

In summary, if you are missing items from your November host order, please contact customer service at 1-800-266-5562. They will resolve the issue and typically take 3-5 business days to ship the missing items. You will not be charged for the missing items and can track their status using the provided tracking number. If the items are no longer available, a suitable replacement or refund will be offered.
PamperedJess
One of my November host called me last night and said that she is missing 3 things. She said that they are shown on the packing slips but aren't in the box that was shipped. All of her boxes were sent. What do I do?

Just contact HO and do a product adjustment. If you do it on the web at Consultant's Corner, it's really fast and you just check the box that the items were missing. Product Adjustments don't ship as fast as regular orders, so do it immediately...but it still might not arrive in time for Christmas.

Thanks so much that was really easy!!!! :) :) :)

1. What should I do if I am missing items from my November host order?

If you are missing items from your November host order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue.

2. How long does it typically take for missing items to be shipped?

Once you have contacted our customer service team about your missing items, they will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for the missing items to be shipped out to you.

3. Will I be charged for the missing items?

No, you will not be charged for any missing items from your November host order. Our customer service team will ensure that the missing items are shipped to you at no additional cost.

4. Can I track the status of my missing items?

Yes, once the missing items have been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your missing items.

5. What if my missing items are no longer available?

If for some reason your missing items are no longer available, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund for the missing items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies