• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Box from Last Week's Show? Here's What to Do | FedEx Delivery Issues

In summary, if you are missing a box from last week's show, the first step is to contact your consultant for assistance. You do not need to contact FedEx directly. The missing box will typically be delivered within 1-2 business days, but if there are any delays or issues, your consultant will keep you updated. Even if you are out of town, your consultant can arrange for the box to be delivered to an alternate address or hold it for you. If the missing box cannot be located, your consultant will work with you to find a suitable solution, such as a replacement box or a refund for the missing items. Your satisfaction is the top priority and efforts will be made to ensure you receive all of your Pampered Chef products
sherid
I had a show that was submitted last wednesday and 2 boxes were delivered on friday and 5 boxes on saturday. The problem is that 1 box still hasn't come and when I check fedex it still says data transmitted to fedex and its dated the 31st. But nothing has changed. People are getting antsy and want there stuff. what should I do and should I call to find out about the box?

I'd call FedEx and see what they say about it.

So I should call fedex and not the HO?

Call HO and have them track and deal with it. FedEx tends to respond better to HO than us. :)

Good luck.

pamperedpals said:
Call HO and have them track and deal with it. FedEx tends to respond better to HO than us. :)

Good luck.

They (FedEx) may not talk to you. I had an issue and they would only talk to the person to whom it was sent (the host) or the sender (even though I was the person who ordered them they would only talk to Pampered Chef because it was sent from them - Chicago).

Call HO.

1. What should I do if I am missing a box from last week's show?

If you are missing a box from last week's show, the first step is to contact the consultant who hosted the show. They will be able to assist you in tracking the missing box and getting it delivered to you as soon as possible.

2. Do I need to contact FedEx if my box is missing?

No, you do not need to contact FedEx directly. It is best to reach out to your consultant first as they have the necessary information to track the missing box and resolve any delivery issues.

3. How long does it typically take for a missing box to be delivered?

In most cases, a missing box will be delivered within 1-2 business days. However, if there are any delays or issues with the delivery, your consultant will keep you updated and work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

4. Can I still receive my missing box if I am out of town?

Yes, you can still receive your missing box even if you are out of town. Your consultant can arrange for the box to be delivered to an alternate address or hold it for you until you return.

5. What happens if my missing box cannot be located?

If your missing box cannot be located, your consultant will work with you to find a suitable solution. This may include a replacement box or a refund for the missing items. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we will do our best to make sure you receive all of your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mystik
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd