• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help W/Desperate Housewives Theme

In summary, for a Desperate Housewives themed party, we recommend stoneware baking dishes, versatile cookware sets, unique serving platters, decorative aprons, and kitchen towels to create a functional and visually appealing spread. Our website offers a variety of party and entertaining recipes, such as mini quiche bites, spicy margarita chicken skewers, and strawberry shortcake trifle, that would fit the theme perfectly. To decorate, consider using our decorative candles, serving platters, and kitchen linens, or incorporate the iconic red and white color scheme of Wisteria Lane. While there are no current discounts or deals for a Desperate Housewives theme, our website often has sales and promotions on party-related products. You can
JCBurk
Hi! I'm a total newbie here & need some help! I just booked my first show (yea!) and my hostess would really like to do a Desperate Housewives theme. I've got all the info for a trivia game and personality quiz, but I'm stumped on a good recipe. The show is at 6:30 so she would like to do more of a dinner recipe than appetizers or dessert. Anyone have any ideas they could share with me? Thanks!!!

DHW recipesYou can do a search in "Files" and there is a document for recipes that coincide with each character. If you can't find it let me know and I'll email it to you.

I did a DH show last winter and did two recipes:

Susan's Cheesy broken heart triangles (AKA:cheesy artichoke triangles)
Gabrielle's Tempting Tapas

Also the Host made Lawnboy lemonade (just a cutesy name for it)
& Better than Sex Cake (she found a recipe online and made it)

And there is a recipe for Bree -Baked apricot Almond Brie or something
& a recipe online for Wysteria Hysteria Punch (alcohalic beverage)
HTH

Would anyone happen to have the recipe for the Tempting Tapas? Like I said, I'm new...just got my starter kit today! Thank you so much!!

Do a Search for Tempting Tapas, it pulls up a page of different threads. It's the 6th thread down titled "does anyone have any tempting tapas recipes". You will find two in a PDF file to open and print!
HTH!

i need help finding the games and stuff for desperate housewives theme-help!

1. What products do you recommend for a Desperate Housewives themed party?

For a Desperate Housewives themed party, we recommend our stoneware baking dishes, versatile cookware sets, and unique serving platters to create a beautiful and functional spread. Our decorative aprons and kitchen towels also add a fun touch to the party atmosphere.

2. Can you suggest any recipes that fit the Desperate Housewives theme?

Absolutely! Our website has a section dedicated to party and entertaining recipes, including many that would be perfect for a Desperate Housewives theme. Some popular options include our mini quiche bites, spicy margarita chicken skewers, and strawberry shortcake trifle.

3. Do you have any tips for decorating to match the Desperate Housewives theme?

We have plenty of products that can help you achieve the perfect Desperate Housewives aesthetic. Our decorative candles, serving platters, and kitchen linens all feature designs inspired by the show. You can also incorporate red and white color schemes to represent the iconic Wisteria Lane.

4. Are there any discounts or deals for purchasing items for a Desperate Housewives themed party?

Currently, we do not have any specific deals or discounts for a Desperate Housewives theme. However, our website often has sales and promotions on various products that could be used for the party. We also offer a host rewards program, where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party with your friends and family.

5. Can I find inspiration for a Desperate Housewives themed party on your website?

Yes, our website has a section dedicated to party and entertaining ideas, where you can find inspiration for a Desperate Housewives theme. We also have a blog and social media channels where we share entertaining tips and ideas. Additionally, our consultants are always happy to offer personalized suggestions and advice for your party needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefautumn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
momoftwins