• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help w/ Caprese Sandwich French Bread

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Do I double the recipe (mozzarella, etc) when doing it as the ring? I need to email the hostess and dont want to tell her too much! I plan on making it myself beforehand to be sure.

Thank you!

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
I don't double the recipe. I use what it calls for for the mini-sandwiches and just put it on the sandwich ring instead. We just had it for dinner and I put some salami on it to make it a little heartier. MMM!

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
I agree with Kim. I make this with French bread, too, and don't double anything. People are lovin' this recipe!

Diane

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you so much.. now I know for sure. I think I screwed up in sending it to someone prior to this and doubling the recipe.. so I'll call her and just say what the recipe calls for.

Yes Nancy if you go to recipes in CC its under the Seasons Best. Its also in your Seasons Best that came w/ your kit :)

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Ok another question just came up. The host thinks she wants to make 3 french bread loaves instead of 2. She's afraid she wont have enough. (told her it feeds 12) Would you say the ring feeds 12 or less? more?

If she is doing 3, I may just make them individual loaves instead of a ring. What do you suggest?