• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Professional Bookings Binder with These Essential Tips

In summary, Cynthia Witbeck provides ideas for a booking binder for new PCers. The binder contains flyers for different events, such as a wedding registry, a fund-raiser, and guest and host specials. There are also menus and themes available, such as Mexican Fiesta.
CynthiaJohnson83
Hello,

I am new to pc, just started last week. I got my starter kit yesterday. I am excited. I was going to work on my bookings binder today, and was wanting to know what I should put in it. Layout? Flyers? If anyone has anything that they can send me to help out that would be great.

Thank you,
Cynthia
Consultant # 473304

[email protected]

try...looking under search type in "booking binder" and you will get some threads posted about the binder and give you ideas!

There are many ideas in here.

Mine has slickers/page protectors and the following:

1. Super Starter Flyer
2. Wedding Registry/Bridal Shower Flyer
3. Fund-Raiser
4. Host Rewards Flyer
5. Guest/Host Specials (3 months)
6. Menu/Themes
a. Mexican Fiesta
b. La Cucina Italiana
c. Mommy & Me (Kids in the Kitchen)
d. Dim Sum and then some (Asian)
e. My Big Fat Greek Cooking Show
f. Whodunit
g. The Amazing Race
h. The Truly Pampered Chef (Spa)​
Each flyer has: ideas for music, decorations and recipes, the host booking the show can choose which recipe (one or two) or I'll recommend. I have games available, but some do not want them...that's fine too, fun facts about that theme or place.

The cover might be about why you are a Pampered Chef consultant...pictures of your family...or their activities that y'all enjoy because you have the extra income...etc.

The back can be things you enjoy about Pampered Chef...vacations, awards, friendships, products, etc.

There are many documents here at this site that can help (also at the Pampered Chef site), but don't hesitate to ask if you are looking for something yhou can't find.

Welcome and Good Luck to you fellow PCer,
Linda

LindaWhen do you talk about your Booking Binder and how do you talk about it?

I have it sitting up opened in front of the work area and before I start the demo I pick it up and say that they may want to thumb through this later when their sampling the treats we're about to make it has great recipe and party ideas and themes for their cooking show and shows the products in the starter and bonus kits if they want to take a look at joining.

Then I sit it aside, but it then reminds me to bring up the wedding shower/registry, fund-raiser, joining opportunity.

Then after the demo, I pick it up again and say something about either a theme show if something has come up to remind me specifically of one or of one of my children (whose picture I'll then show) or whatever and hand it to the nearest person and say, "Well, here you can pass this around while you come up and serve yourself. I'll be over XYZ to talk about your orders, booking your own show, our products, whatever."

could you send me an example of your binder pages with the song suggestions??
[email protected]
thanks!!

Could you send me one, also. This sounds like a great idea. I am trying to get a little more organized and could use any help I can get.

Can you send me your idea for your flyers to Linda... my address is [email protected] .... are your flyers ones that you did or did you use someone else's??? Thanks, Leah Leah Hudson
Independent Consultant
[email protected]
Astoria Oregon

1. What is a booking binder?

A booking binder is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants keep track of their party bookings and important information related to their business.

2. How do I use the booking binder?

To use the booking binder, simply fill in the necessary information such as party dates, host names, and guest lists. You can also use the binder to track sales and follow up with customers.

3. Can I customize my booking binder?

Yes, the booking binder is designed to be customizable to fit the needs of each consultant. You can add or remove pages, sections, and categories to make it work best for you.

4. Do I need to purchase the booking binder separately?

No, the booking binder is included in the starter kit for new consultants. If you need a replacement or additional binder, they can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is the booking binder available in digital format?

Yes, the booking binder is available in both physical and digital formats. The digital version can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and can be used on a computer or tablet for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • julyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KCPChef