• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I remove tomato juice stains from a vinyl table cloth?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who borrowed a white vinyl table cloth for a party and now has red stains from tomato juice on it. They have tried various cleaning methods such as Oxy Clean, baking soda, vinegar, 409, and soft scrub, but none of them are working. The expert suggests using a stain remover specifically for food stains, a mixture of dish soap and hydrogen peroxide, or a mixture of white vinegar and water to try and remove the stains. They also mention the importance of cleaning up spills and stains immediately to prevent them from setting in.
fallonp321
I borrowed the Square White Vinyl table cloth from my team leader for a demo and I was in a rush and didn't clean it very well at the party, just bundled it up and took it home. After sitting for a couple of hours before I cleaned it the table cloth has red stains from the tomato juice. Any tipe on how to clean it? I've tried Oxy Clean, baking soda and vinegar, 409, soft scrub and NOTHING is working.

clorox cleanup. I use it all the time. Soft scrub also works well.

Lemon juice. Squeeze the lemon right on the tablecloth. Rub the lemon into the stain. let it sit for a while, then scrub as above... in my experience with the white vinyl cloths, this works very well.

Clorox Cleanup has bleach, which is why it works. Soft Scrub with Bleach would work as well. Or try a weak bleach solution. Just be careful of the logo.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the stains on your table cloth! As a pampered chef consultant, I have encountered similar situations before and have some suggestions for you to try.First, I would recommend using a stain remover specifically designed for removing food stains. You can find these at most grocery or home goods stores. Follow the instructions on the product and apply it to the stained area. Let it sit for the recommended amount of time before washing the table cloth as usual.If that doesn't work, you can also try using a mixture of dish soap and hydrogen peroxide. Mix equal parts of both and apply it to the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes before washing the table cloth.If the stains are still not coming out, you can also try using a mixture of equal parts of white vinegar and water. Soak the table cloth in this mixture for a few hours before washing it.I hope these tips help and that you are able to get the stains out of your table cloth. It's always best to clean up any spills or stains as soon as possible to prevent them from setting in. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.Best of luck!Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the best way to remove a stain from a vinyl tablecloth?

The best way to remove a stain from a vinyl tablecloth is to mix equal parts of white vinegar and water and apply it to the stained area. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it off with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary.

Can I use bleach to remove a stain from my vinyl tablecloth?

No, bleach can damage the vinyl material and cause discoloration. It is not recommended to use bleach on vinyl tablecloths.

How do I prevent stains on my vinyl tablecloth?

To prevent stains on your vinyl tablecloth, make sure to wipe up spills immediately with a damp cloth. You can also use a protective barrier, such as a clear plastic cover, underneath your tablecloth to prevent spills from seeping through.

What if the stain has set into the vinyl?

If the stain has set into the vinyl, you can try using a specialized vinyl cleaner or a mixture of warm water and mild detergent. Apply it to the stained area and scrub gently with a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and let it air dry.

How do I care for my vinyl tablecloth to prevent stains?

To care for your vinyl tablecloth, avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Instead, wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Store it flat or rolled up to prevent creases and wrinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
emo812
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies