• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should We Name Our Baby? Need Suggestions!

my daughter's middle name was my grandmother's first name...son's middle name is my husband's middle name).
We decided on Tobin (Toby) Lee for a for boy.. Girl is still up in the air!! DH likes Tobin for a boy or girl.. but I'm not sure about Tobin for a girl.. we still have 4 months..

WLMcCoy said:
We decided on Tobin (Toby) Lee for a for boy.. Girl is still up in the air!! DH likes Tobin for a boy or girl.. but I'm not sure about Tobin for a girl.. we still have 4 months..

A good friend of mine has a boy and a girl. The boy is named Taige, and the girl is Taryn. I've always loved both of those.

My neighbor's name is Taryn. Her mom said it was a very appropriate name for her as she was always "tearin' up the house". I love the name, she hates it, because everyone calls her Karen or Terri. They can't seem to put the two names together...

By the way, love Tobin for a boy's name!

Last edited:
WLMcCoy said:

I worked with a girl named Toby. My boys are Chandler Michael (his middle name shoulda been Bing cause that is what everyone asks lol) and Benjamin Troy (after Troy Aikman). We love McKenna for a girl. DH likes McKenna Marie but the initials would be MMR. I like McKenna Layne but still not convinced we will try to have another child. My nephews are Chayton Scott and Graham Sullivan. When my sis said she was naming her son Chayton we thought she had lost her mind lol. We also have a Drake in our family. Have a friend whose daughters named Kendall and Evyn.

Just came across a "Keenan" that I thought was nice .... depends on your last name

Hmmm...I'll have to think on it..but my son's initials are HAW and BMW (I always thought that I should get to own a BMW since I gave birth to one..his father didn't agree! LOL)

For a girl, I like the name Katience. It's pronounced like patience, but with a K. I also like Aspen for a girl (or boy). As for boys, I like Parker & Porter.

juergen ...

Need some opinions or suggestions..
My 2 year old keeps saying her sister is "Lucy Ray". I'm not a fan of Lucy & my daughter's middle name is Ray, so I don't want to use it again. So we came up with Lacy Rae, but as one name. I just can't get the spelling "right" to make it so the name isn't always mispronounced. (Laceyrae, Laciray, Lacyrae etc.). DH doesn't like it hyphenated & I don't like just Lacey b/c I know a few.. So if we can get a spelling, I think that's it.. Open for opinions!! :)

TIA!

I don't think you have to hyphenate or spell it together to use Lacy Rae as her name. If that's what you call her, that's what everyone else will call her, and that will be her name.

If you do want to spell it together, have you considered a capital letter in the middle? As in LacyRae?

My friend knows a guy named Harry Zipper!!! Wonder if it's the same one. A lady in our church just had her first grandson yesterday...his name? Finn Fincher. COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

A lady that I used to work with has a child that spends a lot of time in Children's Hospital. Stacey would come in all the time with stories of the kids names. Some of the best:
Asparagus (pronounces asper gus)
Broccoli (pronounced bra coli)
Cauliflower( pronounced coli fluer)
And the best
Placena Previa:eek:

What were these parents thinking. BTW top 3 were all in the same family!:confused:

Be sure to let us know what you decide!
A friend of mine is due with her 4th in August - her kids were Noah, Marina and Theron August (they're very Irish) and for this one they're thinking Delilah for a girl and Marek (pronounced like Derek) for a boy. I love her ideas! Her last name is Sullivan so the Irish names go very well :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • cookinmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty