• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! - Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese?

In summary, the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese is a versatile kitchen tool that is both dishwasher safe and recommended for hand washing with warm soapy water. It can be used on a variety of foods, including cheese, fruits, vegetables, and chocolate. While it has sharp blades, it also comes with a protective hand guard and it is recommended to supervise children while using it. The thickness of the slices can be adjusted with an adjustable knob. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
domiche
:confused: Hi All! I am looking to switch to using the US&G for cheese and ditch the Deluxe Cheese Grater in my show demos. Any tips for grating cheese using the food holder? I tried using it last night and the cheese just broke apart. So I grated it by hand (without the holder), but I really don't want to do that in front of guests (sets bad example for safety)!

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated as I prep for a show tomorrow night.

Thanks!
Donetta

I have never been successful with grating cheese and using the holder. So, I don't use it, here's why (aside from not being successful)...regular graters don't come with holders to attach the cheese to, so why is the USG that much different? I would just stress that guests who purchase it absolutely use the holder with the other 3 blades or they will loose a finger!

My husband tried using the USG for slicing cheese this weekend and it didn't work very well at all. Does anyone else slice cheese with it and do you have any hints for slicing cheese?

1. How do I clean the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water for best results. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

2. Can I use the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese on other types of food?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese is designed to slice and grate a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, and even chocolate.

3. Is the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese safe to use with children?

While the blades of the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese are sharp, it does come with a protective hand guard to prevent accidental cuts. It is always recommended to supervise children while using any kitchen tools.

4. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices on the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese has an adjustable knob that allows you to choose between thin or thick slices for your desired thickness.

5. What is the warranty on the Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate for Cheese comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring the quality and functionality of the product. If you encounter any issues with the product, contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies