• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? Don't Know What to Bring? Get Advice Here!

In summary, when it comes to bringing items to a show, it is best to only bring what is necessary for the recipe and perhaps the host or guest specials for the month. Bringing too many items can be overwhelming for potential recruits and it is also unnecessary as people usually buy what is demonstrated. Some consultants only bring a few select recipes and products, while others may bring a small selection of new products. It is important to keep it simple and not bring unnecessary items.
camiesu
I am still new to pc and have been taking everything just about to show. I know scaring potential recruits. not sure what to bring? any input please.

Yikes! I DID lose a recruit this way. She went to another consultant's show and saw her make 10 trips in and out and I couldn't convince her that you only bring what you want. I only bring what I need to make the recipe and mabe a host special for next month and the USG, which I demo. It has made such a difference! And, my crate is so much lighter! People will usually buy what you demo. Its nice to have other items to display, but if they usually buy what you demo, what's all the other stuff for?

I am with Anne. I ONLY bring what we are using for the recipe, and MAYBE the host special for the next month or guest special for the current or next month. That's it. I.E. October knives are on special- I always have at least one knife with me anyway, but I would be sure to bring a knife and talk about it if we weren't using it to let everyone know that they could get it at 60% off next month if they hosted a show.

They don't need to see EVERYTHING. It's too intimidating for them and it's too much work for me. 99% of the time when I bring extra things they don't come out of my bag anyway. What's the point?

AJPratt-What is USG?

Ultimate Slice & Grate... previous version of the Ultimate Mandoline.

yes, yes, yes...only take what you need for your recipe and the host/guest specials if you have them. The only time I take extra is if there is something in particular the host/guest have asked about and when we get new products...I only take a few of the new products, not all of them.

I pick between 4-6 recieps each season and only pack what I need to make those plus a few of the new products. I only have the red crate and my TTA tote plus a tote for catalogs.

1. What are the essential tools I need to get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you will need a few essential tools such as a good quality knife set, cutting board, non-stick cookware, measuring cups and spoons, and a set of mixing bowls. These tools will help you prepare and cook a wide variety of dishes with ease.

2. How do I know which recipes to start with?

The best way to know which recipes to start with is by considering your cooking experience and preferences. If you are new to cooking, start with simple and easy recipes and gradually move on to more challenging ones. If you have a specific cuisine or type of dish you enjoy, look for recipes in that category to get started.

3. How can I get advice on using Pampered Chef products for the first time?

You can get advice on using Pampered Chef products for the first time by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant. They are trained experts and can provide you with tips, tricks, and guidance on how to use the products effectively. You can also join Pampered Chef's online community or attend virtual cooking classes for additional support and advice.

4. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime guarantee. This means that if a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, Pampered Chef will repair or replace it for free. However, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in a store?

Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through independent consultants. You can purchase products directly from a consultant or through a Pampered Chef party. This unique business model allows for a more personalized shopping experience and the opportunity to learn tips and tricks from the consultant. You can find a consultant near you through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan