1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Help!! to much...

1. I am still new to pc and have been taking everything just about to show. I know scaring potential recruits. not sure what to bring? any input please.

Sep 22, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Yikes! I DID lose a recruit this way. She went to another consultant's show and saw her make 10 trips in and out and I couldn't convince her that you only bring what you want. I only bring what I need to make the recipe and mabe a host special for next month and the USG, which I demo. It has made such a difference! And, my crate is so much lighter! People will usually buy what you demo. Its nice to have other items to display, but if they usually buy what you demo, what's all the other stuff for?

Sep 22, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I am with Anne. I ONLY bring what we are using for the recipe, and MAYBE the host special for the next month or guest special for the current or next month. That's it. I.E. October knives are on special- I always have at least one knife with me anyway, but I would be sure to bring a knife and talk about it if we weren't using it to let everyone know that they could get it at 60% off next month if they hosted a show.

They don't need to see EVERYTHING. It's too intimidating for them and it's too much work for me. 99% of the time when I bring extra things they don't come out of my bag anyway. What's the point?

Sep 22, 2009
  4. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

AJPratt-What is USG?

Sep 22, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Ultimate Slice & Grate... previous version of the Ultimate Mandoline.

Sep 22, 2009
  6. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

yes, yes, yes...only take what you need for your recipe and the host/guest specials if you have them. The only time I take extra is if there is something in particular the host/guest have asked about and when we get new products...I only take a few of the new products, not all of them.

Sep 22, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I pick between 4-6 recieps each season and only pack what I need to make those plus a few of the new products. I only have the red crate and my TTA tote plus a tote for catalogs.

Sep 22, 2009
Have something to add?