• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for making Tiramisu Brownie Squares on a Bar Pan?

In summary, the tiramisu brownies came out fine in the bar pan, but I will increase the pudding mixture by one half to make it thicker.
ChefSandi
Has anyone ever done the Tiramisu Brownie Squares on the Bar Pan? If so, what changes need to be made? Thanks!

ChefSandi said:
Has anyone ever done the Tiramisu Brownie Squares on the Bar Pan? If so, what changes need to be made? Thanks!
I have not done it in the bar pan but I would think that it would be great! The only change I would make is that I would bake the brownie for a shorter amount of time before checking it because it's thinner.

Do you think that I would need to double the pudding mixture that goes on top of the brownies or will the proportions be right since the brownies themselves are thinner...this may just work well since this might be a larger party!

ChefSandi said:
Do you think that I would need to double the pudding mixture that goes on top of the brownies or will the proportions be right since the brownies themselves are thinner...this may just work well since this might be a larger party!
I would not double the pudding. It will be a thinner layer but like you said so is the brownie.

updateFor anyone who's interested, the tiramisu brownies came out fine on my test run in the bar pan...the only thing I think that I will change for the party is to increase the pudding/milk/whipped cream mixture by one half...for example, one extra pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk extra, and 4 more ounces of cool whip so that the pudding mixture is a little thicker (although I've never made these before, so maybe they are fine as is). I did have to use extra cool whip on top since the surface area is bigger.

The bad thing is I can't taste them since I was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes! I'm taking them to my husband's work...I'll have to rely on their taste test! :)

1. Can I make tiramisu on the bar pan?

Yes, you can make tiramisu on the bar pan. The bar pan is perfect for making layered desserts like tiramisu.

2. Do I need to adjust the recipe for making tiramisu on the bar pan?

No, you do not need to adjust the recipe. However, you may need to cut the ladyfingers to fit the size of the bar pan.

3. How should I assemble the tiramisu on the bar pan?

Start by dipping the ladyfingers in coffee or espresso and laying them on the bottom of the bar pan. Then, add a layer of the cream mixture and repeat until the bar pan is full. Finish with a layer of cocoa powder on top.

4. How long should I refrigerate the tiramisu on the bar pan before serving?

You should refrigerate the tiramisu for at least 6 hours, or overnight, before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the dessert to set.

5. Can I use a different pan to make tiramisu besides the bar pan?

Yes, you can use a different pan to make tiramisu. However, the bar pan is recommended for its shape and size, which makes it perfect for layering desserts like tiramisu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies