• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Stoneware Question

In summary, stoneware can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a nylon scraper or brush. It is not recommended to use harsh chemicals or metal utensils on stoneware. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Stoneware should not be used in the microwave, but can be seasoned with vegetable oil if food begins to stick. It is not suitable for use on the stovetop, only in the oven or microwave.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
Can you cook frozen stuffed shells on stoneware? It seems maybe not, but then I have to use metal? Ack!

The last thing I want tho, is to have my stone crack.

Help!

How big?How large are the stuffed shells? If they are large, you can let them thaw a little and then cook them on your stone. You just don't want to cook dense frozen objects on your stone. But you can of course cook frozen chicken nuggets, fries etc. So it really depends on the size!

The key to cooking frozen foods on a stone is to make sure that everything is evenly spaced. Go ahead and bake the shells just make sure that they aren't all clustered in the middle of the stone.

Ahhh.. excellent! I did make them on my bar pan (I just couldn't use metal) and spaced them out, and it all worked fine.

Thanks!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with your question about cooking frozen stuffed shells on stoneware. While stoneware is great for cooking and baking, it is not recommended to use it for frozen dishes. The extreme temperature change from frozen to hot can cause the stoneware to crack. It is best to use metal pans or dishes when cooking frozen dishes. However, if you really want to use your stoneware, make sure to thaw the stuffed shells completely before placing them on the stoneware to cook. This will help prevent any potential cracks. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my stoneware?

Cleaning stoneware is easy! Simply wash with warm, soapy water and use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any stuck-on food. Do not use harsh chemicals or metal utensils, as they can damage the stoneware.

2. Can I put my stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware.

3. Can I use my stoneware in the microwave?

No, stoneware is not recommended for use in the microwave as it can cause uneven heating and potentially damage the stoneware.

4. How do I season my stoneware?

Our stoneware comes pre-seasoned, so there is no need to season it before use. However, if you notice food sticking after multiple uses, lightly rub the surface with vegetable oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350°F.

5. Can I use my stoneware on the stovetop?

No, stoneware is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaniaTreadwell
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • missymssy