Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Can I get some input about how I should set up my Pampered Chef Home "Office"? What filing system has worked for you, etc?
I have 3 filing cabinets to work with, but I have no idea where to begin... HELP!
Here's what I did
And it seems to work good for me.
I only have 1 2 drawer filing cabinet to work with.
In the top I have hanging folders for:
1) Stationary & post cards.
2) Sales reports - I have the "snapshot" sheet for the month on the top, and all of the shows are behind it. I have 1 folder for each month.
3) This month host/guest special flyers
4) Next month host/guest special flyers
5) 2 months out host/guest special flyers
6) Host packet information - any brochures, or flyers I might put in a host packet go here
8) Cluster newsletters/flyers
9) Banking/commission statements
10) Miscellanous paperwork.
11) Labels. Blank and pre-printed ones, that I can grab in a hurry.
12) Completed Show evaluation forms stapled by show/event.
In the bottom drawer, I have guest folders made up along with anything I might bring with me to the show - pens, show evaluation forms, etc.
I notice when I stray from the "system", my office is out of control.