• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I use a bridal registry for new homeowners?

In summary, a realtor is asking for help to provide a gift registry and gift suggestions for their clients. They are also asking for help to provide an open house.
chanddl
Gold Member
I have been asked by a realtor to provide a packet to include a gift registry for new home owners. Catalogs will be handed out to clients and gift registry for people who purchase - gift from realtor. In addition to the gift registry they want assistance to provide an open house for the new home owner. Does anyone have any flyers that I could use for the packet/gift registry? Also, would I use the bridal registry or is there another way? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest printing out the flier from PC that is for bridal showers/registry entitled "The Well Equipped Kitchen" (or something like that). It's basically a wishlist for the customer. You could use that as a gift registry but you'd have to simply have people contact you directly rather than doing a bridal registry (no other registry types, but would be a great addition to our business!).

What a great opportunity! Good luck!

thank you . I will look for it.

Not sure if it was the "appropriate approach" but my SIL signed up for a wedding registry as she wanted to do a "house warming" registry (her & her friends LOVE PC!)
I just used it as a way to keep tabs of her wish list and who purchased what.... more so for tracking.... DID NOT SUBMIT AS WED REG.... but it would be nice to have other ways of tracking wish lists and what not! :( Good luck!

"appropriate" is all in the interpretation. Since we are only given the bridal registry instead of being allowed to pick the type of registry when you register, we have to be kind of like doctors sometimes and do some off label 'prescribing".

Medicines when they are released have a specific "prescribed" use. Doctors have been known to prescibe meds for "off label" use. The most common medicine that is often used for it's off label use is Benadry. It is an antihistamine designed (and it works well) to fight allergies. It's biggest side effect is sleepiness. Check most of the OTC sleep aids. Thier active ingredient it diphenhydramine, the active ingredient in Bendryl.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

How can Pampered Chef help with a Realtor Show/Handout?

Pampered Chef can provide customizable gift baskets and products that make great closing gifts for clients. We also offer cooking demonstrations and tips for hosting successful open houses.

What are some popular products for a Realtor Show/Handout?

Some popular products for a Realtor Show/Handout include our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Collection. These items are not only useful in the kitchen, but also make for great conversation starters with potential clients.

Are there any special discounts for Realtors?

Yes, we offer a special discount for Realtors who are interested in purchasing products for their clients or using our products for open houses and events. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can Pampered Chef provide branded materials for a Realtor Show/Handout?

Yes, we offer customizable labels and gift tags that can be used to promote your brand at a Realtor Show/Handout. We also offer personalized business cards and other marketing materials to help you stand out from the competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AMTC