• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Bonus: Explained for Show Submissions

In summary, the Monthly Bonus program for Show Submissions is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that encourages them to book and hold more shows by offering bonuses based on the number of shows they submit each month. To qualify for the Monthly Bonus, consultants must be active and submit a minimum of 2 shows per month with at least $200 in sales. The bonus amount varies based on the number of shows submitted, with a maximum of $300 for 8 or more shows. The bonus is paid out on the 15th of the following month and does not affect eligibility for other commissions and rewards.
chef-kina
Gold Member
HI everyone! I need help fast. I am submitting a show and I saw down at the bottom of the submission information a row that says MONTHLY BONUS.....what does this mean?

that is something from way back, it is not used anymore. No idea as to why they haven't removed it tho from PP.

thank youThanks a bunch. I had no clue what that was for! LOL!

Jenny

They haven't removed it...because it shows up on reports. This option is left on PP for those of us who have been in the business longer, when we used to get sales bonuses. When I run a report on show sales for my career, the bonuses are part of it. So, I don't know if they will remove it or not! But, if you think you were missing something when there were sales bonuses...don't worry...we got the commission raise instead! Much better! :D

Hi there! The monthly bonus is a special incentive for consultants to reach certain sales goals each month. It's a great way to earn extra rewards and bonuses on top of your regular commission. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your show!

1. What is the Monthly Bonus program for Show Submissions?

The Monthly Bonus program for Show Submissions is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. It incentivizes consultants to book and hold more shows by offering bonuses based on the number of shows they submit each month.

2. How can I qualify for the Monthly Bonus?

To qualify for the Monthly Bonus, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and submit a minimum of 2 shows per month. The shows must have a minimum of $200 in sales and be held within the month they are submitted.

3. How much is the Monthly Bonus?

The Monthly Bonus amount varies based on the number of shows you submit in a month. The current bonus structure is as follows: 2-3 shows = $50, 4-5 shows = $100, 6-7 shows = $200, 8 or more shows = $300.

4. When will I receive my Monthly Bonus?

Your Monthly Bonus will be processed and paid out on the 15th of the following month. For example, if you qualified for the bonus in July, you will receive it on August 15th.

5. Can I still earn other commissions and rewards while participating in the Monthly Bonus program?

Yes, participating in the Monthly Bonus program does not affect your eligibility for other commissions and rewards. It is an additional incentive program to help you grow your business and increase your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherZ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies