• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Zero Balances in Pampered Partner for Accurate Order Transmission

In summary, a "Help Question" is a query or concern about a Pampered Chef product or service that can be submitted through a form on the website, email, or phone. The customer service team aims to respond within 24 hours, but it may take longer during peak times or holidays. The status of the question can be tracked through the customer's account and email notifications. There is no limit to the number of questions that can be submitted, and replacements or refunds can also be requested through a "Help Question."
Happy Mom
I am ready to transmit a show. Everything is entered, but for the last 2 guests' orders, their balances are zero for amount due. Their orders do show up in PP. I redid their orders, but the columns will not change. It is still off by about $100 so I know the show will not balance. There are no other errors; I triple checked all the orders.

Does anyone have any ideas how to correct this on the Pampered Partner? I need the order to reflect the amount due.

Thanks

Last edited:
If they've paid by check, they don't have a balance due...That's just to show you who still owes...

for reaching out for help! It sounds like you've already tried a few things to fix the issue, but here are a few more suggestions that may help:1. Check the payment method for those guests' orders. Sometimes, if a guest paid with a gift card or store credit, the balance may show as zero. Make sure the payment method is correct for those orders.2. Try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in to Pampered Partner. Sometimes, this can help fix any glitches or errors.3. Double-check the product codes and quantities for those guests' orders. It's possible that there may be a mistake or typo that is causing the balance to show as zero.4. If none of these solutions work, it may be helpful to reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get the orders to reflect the correct amount due.I hope one of these suggestions helps you fix the issue and get your show to balance correctly. Good luck!

1. What is a "Help Question" and how do I submit one?

A "Help Question" is a query or concern that you may have about a Pampered Chef product or service. You can submit a help question by filling out the form on our website, emailing our customer service team, or calling our toll-free number.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a response to my "Help Question"?

Our customer service team strives to respond to all "Help Questions" within 24 hours during business days. However, during peak times or holidays, it may take slightly longer for us to get back to you. Rest assured, we will do our best to address your question as quickly as possible.

3. Can I track the status of my "Help Question"?

Yes, you can track the status of your "Help Question" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your support history. You will also receive an email notification when our team responds to your question.

4. Is there a limit to the number of "Help Questions" I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Help Questions" you can submit. We want to ensure that all of our customers' concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

5. Can I request a replacement or refund for a product through a "Help Question"?

Yes, you can request a replacement or refund for a product through a "Help Question." Our customer service team will review your request and provide further instructions on how to proceed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindag
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sandibeach