• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help- please someone to fix flyer

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
PLEASE_ I am A computer dummy...
I NEED this HWC invite updated, so I can mail out a host packet for 5/8 show

PLEASE some kind soul update the pics for me-

nancy

Attachments

• HElp Whip Cancer invite 2.doc
    403 KB · Views: 553

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
PLEASE_ I am A computer dummy...
I NEED this HWC invite updated, so I can mail out a host packet for 5/8 show

PLEASE some kind soul update the pics for me-

nancy

Okay! I tried to fix it for you a little! See what you think :) :D
Make sure you double check that its your info on the bottom of the invite! I didn't change any of that!

Attachments

• HWC invite 2010.doc
    570 KB · Views: 468

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!!:sing:

I can never get the pics in the right spot.
I will change the contact info-

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!! :):)

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
No problem Nancy! Glad I could help! It was hard for me to get the pics in the right place at first....but I just kept playing with it! :)

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Great job Abigail!! The pink products this year or so cool!!

Nancy, if you have not already sent the invitations out - you need to change the wording to say "more than $7.2 million" instead of "more that $7.2 million." Other than that, it's a really great invitation.

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
Great job Abigail!! The pink products this year or so cool!!

Nancy, if you have not already sent the invitations out - you need to change the wording to say "more than $7.2 million" instead of "more that $7.2 million." Other than that, it's a really great invitation.

HAHAH! Thanks for catching that Sarah! I changed the $$ amount but didn't read the actual wording! Oopsie!!!!

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
double thanks- I did not read any of the wording I was concerned about the pics, then I was going to correct all the info

Sep 17, 2009
Okay, so I am new to this site and am also fairly iliterate when i comes to computers - however, I went onto the PC Website and went to the HWC section, if you use the HWC Products attachment from the website, it has pictures/prices of all the products. You can click on them individually and then copy and paste them over the other images you are wanting to replace. My problem came when trying to save it. I had it all updated for you - clicked save and closed out and then when I came back to ChefSuccess and clicked on the link - it opened as the old one... SOOOOOO any suggestions on saving so it can be shared? Sorry... I tried!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views