• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help- Please Someone to Fix Flyer

In summary, Abigail tried to help Nancy update the HWC invite, but Nancy's computer was not able to open the attachments. Abigail then tried to help Nancy save the invite, but Nancy's computer was not able to open the attachments.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
PLEASE_ I am A computer dummy...
I NEED this HWC invite updated, so I can mail out a host packet for 5/8 show

PLEASE some kind soul update the pics for me-

nancy

Attachments

• HElp Whip Cancer invite 2.doc
    403 KB · Views: 604
nancycookspc said:
PLEASE_ I am A computer dummy...
I NEED this HWC invite updated, so I can mail out a host packet for 5/8 show

PLEASE some kind soul update the pics for me-

nancy

Okay! I tried to fix it for you a little! See what you think :) :D
Make sure you double check that its your info on the bottom of the invite! I didn't change any of that!

Attachments

• HWC invite 2010.doc
    570 KB · Views: 515
BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!!:sing:

I can never get the pics in the right spot.
I will change the contact info-

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!! :):)

No problem Nancy! Glad I could help! It was hard for me to get the pics in the right place at first....but I just kept playing with it! :)

Great job Abigail!! The pink products this year or so cool!!

Nancy, if you have not already sent the invitations out - you need to change the wording to say "more than $7.2 million" instead of "more that $7.2 million." Other than that, it's a really great invitation.

pampchefsarah said:
Great job Abigail!! The pink products this year or so cool!!

Nancy, if you have not already sent the invitations out - you need to change the wording to say "more than $7.2 million" instead of "more that $7.2 million." Other than that, it's a really great invitation.

HAHAH! Thanks for catching that Sarah! I changed the $$ amount but didn't read the actual wording! Oopsie!!!!

double thanks- I did not read any of the wording I was concerned about the pics, then I was going to correct all the info

Okay, so I am new to this site and am also fairly iliterate when i comes to computers - however, I went onto the PC Website and went to the HWC section, if you use the HWC Products attachment from the website, it has pictures/prices of all the products. You can click on them individually and then copy and paste them over the other images you are wanting to replace. My problem came when trying to save it. I had it all updated for you - clicked save and closed out and then when I came back to ChefSuccess and clicked on the link - it opened as the old one... SOOOOOO any suggestions on saving so it can be shared? Sorry... I tried!

1. How do I find someone to fix my flyer?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for help with fixing your flyer. You can also post in our consultant Facebook groups to see if anyone is available to assist you. Additionally, you can contact our Home Office for support with your flyer.

2. Can I request a specific consultant to help me fix my flyer?

While we can't guarantee a specific consultant, you can certainly reach out to a consultant you trust and see if they are available to assist you with fixing your flyer. You can also request a specific consultant when reaching out to your upline or posting in our consultant Facebook groups.

3. Is there a cost for someone to help me fix my flyer?

No, there is no cost for someone to help you fix your flyer. As a Pampered Chef consultant, we are all here to support each other and help each other succeed. However, if you feel that the consultant who helped you went above and beyond, a small token of appreciation or a thank you note is always appreciated.

4. How long does it usually take for someone to fix a flyer?

The time it takes for someone to fix your flyer may vary depending on the complexity of the issue and the availability of the consultant helping you. However, most consultants are happy to help and will try to fix your flyer as quickly as possible. We recommend reaching out for help at least a few days before your flyer needs to be submitted.

5. Can I learn how to fix my flyer myself?

Absolutely! Our Home Office offers training and resources to help you learn how to fix your flyer on your own. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on how to fix your flyer. With practice, you can become an expert at fixing flyers and can help others in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lizzypooh7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lizzypooh7
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies