• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Please! Metal Bread Tubes

In summary, metal bread tubes are used for baking cylindrical shaped breads, can be cleaned by hand washing or in the dishwasher, can be used for various types of breads, should be lightly greased before use, and are safe to use in conventional ovens when placed on a baking sheet.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I have a client who e-mailed me asking if I have any information on how to use the shaped bread pans (I assume she meant the metal bread tubes, but I guess she could also have meant the RUFTH molded stoneware) and if I had any recipes.

These were before my time as a consultant and I don't even have my own bread tubes anymore to help her out and I only used mine for ice cream sandwiches - no actual bread making ;)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

HI!
here's a link to 4 recipes on the PC website:
http://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe_search/product_results.jsp?productId=35

NP :) Had a lady ask me 1st month I was a consultant!

you can often find recipes and product information on discontinued products from PC-but usually by googling for them. They aren't usually located in the normal places on the website. I typically can google "Pampered Chef 'ProductName' " then just click on the one that is on the pampered chef site.HTH for future! :D

A couple of tips for the bread tubes. Spray every nook and cranny with non-stick spray. Follow the instructions to the letter. For quick breads you'll put folded parchment over the end before putting on the cap. You'll also want to make sure that your batter is very thick.One of my favorite things to do with the bread tubes is make canape bread (bread for little sandwiches). Just shove one of those Pillsbury French Bread loaves into a sprayed tube. Don't cap the top. Bake. The bread is nice and chewy.

Thanks so much, ladies! :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you don't have your own bread tubes anymore, but don't worry, I'm here to help! The metal bread tubes are a great tool for making unique and beautiful breads, and I'm happy to share some tips and recipes with you.First, let's talk about how to use the bread tubes. It's important to grease the inside of the tube before using it, so the bread doesn't stick. Then, simply fill the tube with your bread dough and place it on a baking sheet. Bake according to your bread recipe's instructions, and when it's done, carefully remove the bread from the tube. You should have a perfectly shaped loaf of bread!As for recipes, there are endless possibilities with bread tubes. You can use any bread dough recipe you like, but here are a few ideas to get you started:- Cinnamon Swirl Bread: Roll out your bread dough into a rectangle, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and roll it up. Place it in the bread tube and bake as usual. You'll have a beautiful swirl pattern in your bread!
- Savory Stuffed Bread: Fill your bread tube with your favorite savory filling, such as cheese and herbs, before adding the dough. When it's done baking, you'll have a delicious filled bread that's perfect for sandwiches.
- Pull-Apart Monkey Bread: Cut your bread dough into small pieces and roll them in cinnamon and sugar. Place them in the bread tube, and when it's done baking, you'll have a fun and tasty pull-apart bread.I hope these ideas help, and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

1. What are metal bread tubes used for?

Metal bread tubes are used for baking bread in a cylindrical shape. This allows for even baking and a unique presentation for your bread.

2. How do I clean my metal bread tubes?

To clean your metal bread tubes, you can hand wash them with warm soapy water or place them in the dishwasher. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before storing.

3. Can I use metal bread tubes for other types of bread besides traditional loaves?

Yes, metal bread tubes can be used for a variety of breads such as French baguettes, brioche, and even gluten-free bread.

4. Do I need to grease the metal bread tubes before using them?

It is recommended to lightly grease the inside of the metal bread tubes before adding your bread dough to ensure easy removal after baking.

5. Can I use metal bread tubes in a conventional oven?

Yes, metal bread tubes are safe to use in conventional ovens. Just be sure to place them on a baking sheet before placing them in the oven to prevent any spills or drips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • GEScott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CathyP