• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying P.C. Order Totals: Tax and Shipping Included?

In summary, when tax and shipping are included in your order total, it means that the price you see at checkout already includes the applicable sales tax and shipping fees. You do not need to pay for shipping separately, unless you require special accommodations. There may be exceptions to tax and shipping being included, but they will be clearly stated at checkout. Coupons and discounts can still be used on orders with tax and shipping included, and the breakdown of charges can be viewed at checkout or in the order confirmation email.
TinasKitchen
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this but I didnt know.

I am about to input my first set of P.C. orders. My question is this.. when totalling up the amount to be a "show" is that before tax and s/h? Because I thought for sure I had 2 shows and now I see it may only be 1 b/c I thought I heard you dont include tax + s/h :( bummer.
Can someone clarify for me?
thank you

...the "show" total is before tax and s&h.

The show total is the guest sales. It is the total of all products sold minus the s/h & tax. Your commissable sales is figured on the guest & host sales minus any monthly host special purchases, 1/2 priced items and s/h & tax.

Both of these totals are in the upper right-hand corner of the show screen in Pampered Partner. The program figures it for you.

HTH

1. What does it mean when tax and shipping are included in my Pampered Chef order total?

When tax and shipping are included in your order total, it means that the price you see at checkout already includes the applicable sales tax and shipping fees for your order. There are no additional charges or fees that will be added to your total.

2. Do I still need to pay for shipping if it is included in my order total?

No, you do not need to pay for shipping separately if it is already included in your order total. However, if you choose a faster shipping method or require special shipping accommodations, additional fees may apply.

3. Are there any exceptions to tax and shipping being included in my order total?

In most cases, tax and shipping are included in your order total. However, there may be certain products or orders that are exempt from this, such as large or bulky items that require special shipping arrangements. If this is the case, it will be clearly stated at checkout.

4. Can I still use coupons or discounts if tax and shipping are included in my order total?

Yes, you can still use coupons or discounts on your order even if tax and shipping are included in your total. The discount will be applied to the subtotal before tax and shipping fees are added, so you will still see the savings reflected in your final total.

5. How can I view the breakdown of tax and shipping charges in my order total?

The breakdown of tax and shipping charges can be viewed in the order summary section at checkout. You can also refer to your order confirmation email for a detailed breakdown of all charges, including taxes and shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies