• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Picking a Recipe That Shows the Most $ in Tools

In summary, Middlemamma recommends listening to the mp3's available on CC, and trying recipes using the DCB. They also recommend checking your top selling products on p3. They say that Home Office produced recipes are always a good bet, and that you can choose to "upgrade" the products over what's recommended, for example using the Stainless Steel Bowls instead of the Classic Batter Bowl when it's called for. Lastly, they recommend the Ice Cream Nachos recipe.
middlemamma
Hi! I didn't know if I should post here or in recipes!

I have been listening to the mp3's available on CC, and I have heard over and over and over how important the recipe is and how many tools it shows.

I will have my DCB soon and would love a few examples of recipes that show lots of tools using the DCB.

Can anyone help?

I have also heard all the tips they use at their shows...do we have a link or sticky somewhere here on CS where all the quick tips are listed? Or is that like major wishful thinking? LOL :blushing:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Middlemamma
Just did my 3rd party tonight and hit $1500...so I qualified and cannot wait to get all the great incentive stuff for doing it in 30 days! :sing:

My personal favorite is the Fajitas in the DCB. I use the DCB, Forged cutlery, garlic press, slicer, and peeler, the meat thermometer, the citrus press, salad choppers, cutting boards and much more. A great tip is to check your top selling products on p3. You can run a report. You want to make sure you are talking about bigger products. One rule I heard is never talk about something under $15 those items will sell themselves. Also make sure you are teaching people about our collections, the stoneware, cookware, knives, bamboo and simple additions. It doesn't matter if you are using those items just make sure you are informing people about them.

I love the grilled chicken penne al fresco in the DCB.. Shows lots of tools!

Great thank you for the input...I would love to keep hearing more of what others do. I listened to one training mp3 where the lady sells the salad spinner like mad! She had my head spinning with all her info about it..I need more info like this!

Home Office produced recipes are always a good bet. Their whole purpose for creating recipes is to help you sell the products, so you know they're going to be good for that. Also, you can choose to "upgrade" the products over what's recommended, for example using the Stainless Steel Bowls instead of the Classic Batter Bowl when it's called for. And don't forget to count cutting boards and such which are not mentioned in the recipe, but used.

Ice Cream Nachos!!

NooraK said:
Home Office produced recipes are always a good bet. Their whole purpose for creating recipes is to help you sell the products, so you know they're going to be good for that. Also, you can choose to "upgrade" the products over what's recommended, for example using the Stainless Steel Bowls instead of the Classic Batter Bowl when it's called for. And don't forget to count cutting boards and such which are not mentioned in the recipe, but used.

I understand this, but it really helps us newbies out a lot to hear experienced consultants say..I tried this and X, Y and Z worked but C, D, and F didn't. The experience of our peers is invaluable, that's why I am listening to the mp3's and asking here for input. :) When I read recipes in season's best, to be honest many sound very unappetizing to me. So it is really nice to hear you gals' and guys' (love my horrible grammar there?) feedback....

Melinda, what the heck are ice cream nachos? sounds yum...and why would you say it works well as this type of recipe...what do you do with it at your shows?

ICE CREAM NACHOSHi Everyone! This is the recipe I was talking about at the meeting. Place it on your Cool and Serve Tray for GREAT results! Tell me how it goes! Ingredients:flour tortillas
cinnamon
sugar
Vanilla ice cream
2-3 Bananas
1 lb. Strawberries
whole, fresh pineapple
Nuts
Chocolate bar
Cool whip
Hot Fudge
Caramel sauce1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix equal parts cinnamon and sugar in the FLOUR/SUGAR SHAKER.
3. Lay out 2 tortillas on the LARGE GROOVED CUTTING BOARD. Brush with water using CHEF'S SILICONE BASTING BRUSH. Sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
4. Using PIZZA CUTTER, cut tortillas into triangles. Transfer to LARGE BAR PAN (or any other flat stone). Bake for 8-10 mins or until brown and crisp.
5. Spread tortilla chips all over the RECTANGULAR PLATTER WITH HANDLES
6. Rinse strawberries in the MESH COLANDERS.
7. Use the CORE N MORE to remove stems and then slice with the EGG SLICER PLUS. Place sliced strawberries in 2 CUP PREP BOWL.
8. Slice bananas with the EGG SLICER PLUS and place in 2 CUP PREP BOWL.
9. Using the LARGE GROOVED CUTTING BOARD and the FORGED CHEF’S KNIFE, cut the top and bottom off the pineapple and then cut in half horizontally (through the equator).
10. Cut both pieces of the pineapple using the PINEAPPLE WEDGER then cut the fruit into smaller chunks with the CHEF’S KNIFE.
11. Toast nuts in the 8" SAUTE PAN and then chop the nuts using the FOOD CHOPPER.
12. Using the SKINNY SCRAPER, place hot fudge in the SMALL MICROCOOKER and cook for 30-60 seconds until melted.
13. Place caramel dip in a 1 C PREP BOWL and microwave until warm/melted.
14. Using the MEDIUM SCOOP, fill the EASY ACCENT DECORATOR with Cool Whip.
15. Get the ice cream from the freezer and scoop on top of chips using the ICE CREAM DIPPER.
16. Add the strawberries, bananas, and pineapple on top of ice cream.
17. Top with Cool Whip in EASY ACCENT DECORATOR.
18. Use V-SHAPED CUTTER & SMALL BAMBOO SPOONS to drizzle hot fudge and caramel over all.
19. Garnish with chopped nuts and grate chocolate over the entire platter using the MICROPLANE ADJUSTABLE GRATER.
20. Serve using CHEF’S TOOLS SLOTTED TURNER OR SPOON.Note: You can also keep all the toppings separate and guests can make their own!!!

1. What type of recipe typically showcases the most expensive tools from Pampered Chef?

Recipes that involve baking, grilling, or making elaborate dishes tend to require more specialized and expensive tools.

2. Can you suggest a recipe that utilizes multiple tools from Pampered Chef?

Our Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce recipe is a great option, as it requires the BBQ Grill Basket, Flexible Cutting Mat, and Citrus Press.

3. What recipe would be a good choice for someone looking to showcase their Pampered Chef knives?

The Classic French Onion Soup recipe is perfect for showcasing the sharpness and precision of our knives, as it involves a lot of chopping and slicing of onions.

4. Are there any vegetarian recipes that utilize Pampered Chef tools and show a good value for their price?

Our Veggie Loaded Egg Bake recipe is not only delicious and nutritious, but it also utilizes the Veggie Spiralizer, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Flexible Cutting Mat.

5. Do you have any suggestions for a recipe that showcases the versatility of Pampered Chef tools?

The One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe is a great option, as it requires the Executive Nonstick Skillet, Garlic Press, and Herb Mill. It also showcases how our tools can be used for different steps in the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top