• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Pampered Partner Won't Work

In summary, there is an issue with opening PP and accessing old files after downloading a new s/s 2006 cd. The problem is related to a dll server and Dell has recommended taking the system in for repairs. The individual is also looking to submit two orders for March and is wondering about the process for ordering by mail. Another person suggests using an itemized form and checking off the show total for both the order and kit enhancement. They also mention the possibility of having someone else transmit the order for them. Additionally, they share their experience of having their director temporarily change their user profile in PP to transmit a show for them, but this resulted in the show number being under the director's name. Another individual offers to transmit the show for
pcmomof2angels
:confused:
I downloaded the new s/s 2006 cd and now I can not open PP. It says provider not found. I can not access my old files either. I called and PC states that it is an issue with microsoft on the dll server. I called them and they state that it is an issue with Dell as it was a preloaded software. Dell states that I need to take the system in. OK I have 2 orders to submit for March and I wanted to order the kit enhancement. Has anyone else had this problem?
How do I go about submitting an order by mail? Sorry this is so long.

Thanks

Check your recipe for success. It will give you the procedure/address and info to submit a show by mail. I believe you just use one of the itemized forms and there's a box that you check off as show total.

I believe you also use the same thing for kit enhancement. One of the itemized forms from a show.

I would transmit the order for you and send you the commission, but then the sales wouldn't go under you. I wish there was a way I could do it for you and you get the credit. Let me know if I can help.

You CAN have someone transmit the show for you...I was having issues with my computer last year and my director transmitted my show. She just (temporarily) changed the User Profile in her PP to MY information, put in my show, transmitted it, and then changed everything back to her own info. The only thing is that the show number ended up being HER next show number because she could not re-use a number. (IT was my show number 9, but her show number 93 or something like that).:D

You CAN have someone transmit the show for you...
AJPratt said:
I would transmit the order for you and send you the commission, but then the sales wouldn't go under you. I wish there was a way I could do it for you and you get the credit. Let me know if I can help.

I was having issues with my computer last year and my director transmitted my show. She just (temporarily) changed the User Profile in her PP to MY information, put in my show, transmitted it, and then changed everything back to her own info. The only thing is that the show number ended up being HER next show number because she could not re-use a number. (IT was my show number 9, but her show number 93 or something like that).:D

Kim: If you don't have someone (like your director) to transmit for you, I will. Just let me know!

1. Why won't my Pampered Partner app open?

There could be a few reasons why the app is not opening. First, make sure your device is connected to the internet. If you are still experiencing issues, try restarting your device and then opening the app again. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How do I update my Pampered Partner app?

To update your app, go to the app store on your device (Google Play or App Store) and search for the Pampered Partner app. If an update is available, you will see an option to update the app. Once updated, you should be able to access the app without any issues.

3. I am having trouble logging into my Pampered Partner account. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging into your account, make sure you are using the correct email and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you are still unable to access your account, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

4. The Pampered Partner app is running slow. How can I fix this?

If the app is running slow, try closing the app completely and then reopening it. If the issue continues, check your internet connection as a weak connection can cause the app to run slower. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

5. Can I use Pampered Partner on multiple devices?

Yes, you can use Pampered Partner on multiple devices. Simply log in with your account information on each device and you will be able to access all of your information. However, please note that only one device can be logged in at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• archie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells