• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Pampered Partner won't work

Oct 30, 2005
:confused:
I downloaded the new s/s 2006 cd and now I can not open PP. It says provider not found. I can not access my old files either. I called and PC states that it is an issue with microsoft on the dll server. I called them and they state that it is an issue with Dell as it was a preloaded software. Dell states that I need to take the system in. OK I have 2 orders to submit for March and I wanted to order the kit enhancement. Has anyone else had this problem?
How do I go about submitting an order by mail? Sorry this is so long.

Thanks

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Check your recipe for success. It will give you the procedure/address and info to submit a show by mail. I believe you just use one of the itemized forms and there's a box that you check off as show total.

I believe you also use the same thing for kit enhancement. One of the itemized forms from a show.

I would transmit the order for you and send you the commission, but then the sales wouldn't go under you. I wish there was a way I could do it for you and you get the credit. Let me know if I can help.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
You CAN have someone transmit the show for you...

I was having issues with my computer last year and my director transmitted my show. She just (temporarily) changed the User Profile in her PP to MY information, put in my show, transmitted it, and then changed everything back to her own info. The only thing is that the show number ended up being HER next show number because she could not re-use a number. (IT was my show number 9, but her show number 93 or something like that).:D

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
You CAN have someone transmit the show for you...

AJPratt said:
I would transmit the order for you and send you the commission, but then the sales wouldn't go under you. I wish there was a way I could do it for you and you get the credit. Let me know if I can help.

I was having issues with my computer last year and my director transmitted my show. She just (temporarily) changed the User Profile in her PP to MY information, put in my show, transmitted it, and then changed everything back to her own info. The only thing is that the show number ended up being HER next show number because she could not re-use a number. (IT was my show number 9, but her show number 93 or something like that).:D

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Kim: If you don't have someone (like your director) to transmit for you, I will. Just let me know!