• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Ordering Help Whip Cancer Items? Find Answers Here!

In summary, "Help-pp Confusing Me" is a popular recipe book created by Pampered Chef that contains easy and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. To use it, simply follow the step-by-step instructions and customize the recipes to your liking. This book is suitable for all skill levels and can be purchased online or at select retail stores. There may also be special offers or discounts available at certain times.
chef-sandy
Hello everyone:

I'm new to this website and new to pampered chef as well. I started my first show in March and have had 4 in total. I made my quota for March which was nice.

I'm trying to order the Help Whip Cancer items so that I can hand them out at my upcoming shows but I cannot find them under the Pampered Partner. I tried updating the products and downloading that other thing but still nothing when I create a supple order. They are not there. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? :eek:
Thanks,
Sandy

Consultant News says we can order "one sample of each Help Whip Cancer Guest Special product from April 1 to May 31, as a WRITE-IN on PAPERWORK/SUPPLY. You save $1 off the retail price, and The Pampered Chef still contribultes $1 to the American Cancer Society. Only the Guest Special products are available for sample purchase.

Help Whip Clip #9884 $4
Pink Can Stainer #9886 $3
Microfiber Towel #9890 $7.50
Mini Stainless Steel Whisk #9887 $8.50"

After posting that I went into Pampered Partner to see what I could find out. (Should have done THAT first!)

If you do an update, the products are there under Non-Commission Order/Supply. Just plug in the numbers and viola!

What is "Help-pp Confusing Me"?

"Help-pp Confusing Me" is a popular recipe book created by Pampered Chef. It contains a variety of easy and delicious recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products.

How do I use "Help-pp Confusing Me"?

To use "Help-pp Confusing Me", simply follow the recipes provided in the book. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of necessary ingredients. You can also customize the recipes to your liking by adding or substituting ingredients.

Is "Help-pp Confusing Me" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, "Help-pp Confusing Me" is suitable for all skill levels. The recipes range from beginner-friendly to more advanced, allowing anyone to create delicious meals with ease.

Can I purchase "Help-pp Confusing Me" online?

Yes, "Help-pp Confusing Me" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

Are there any special offers or discounts for "Help-pp Confusing Me"?

At times, Pampered Chef may offer promotions or discounts on "Help-pp Confusing Me" or other products. Be sure to check the website or with your consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jammie