1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help-Pampered Partner confusing me

1. Hello everyone:

I'm new to this website and new to pampered chef as well. I started my first show in March and have had 4 in total. I made my quota for March which was nice.

I'm trying to order the Help Whip Cancer items so that I can hand them out at my upcoming shows but I cannot find them under the Pampered Partner. I tried updating the products and downloading that other thing but still nothing when I create a supple order. They are not there. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? :eek:
    Thanks,
    Sandy

Apr 13, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Consultant News says we can order "one sample of each Help Whip Cancer Guest Special product from April 1 to May 31, as a WRITE-IN on PAPERWORK/SUPPLY. You save $1 off the retail price, and The Pampered Chef still contribultes $1 to the American Cancer Society. Only the Guest Special products are available for sample purchase.

Help Whip Clip #9884 $4
    Pink Can Stainer #9886 $3
    Microfiber Towel #9890 $7.50
    Mini Stainless Steel Whisk #9887 $8.50"

3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

After posting that I went into Pampered Partner to see what I could find out. (Should have done THAT first!)

If you do an update, the products are there under Non-Commission Order/Supply. Just plug in the numbers and viola!

Have something to add?