• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pampered Partner and Dsl

In summary, Pampered Partner is an online software program for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, track sales and orders, and access training and resources. To sign up, you must first become a consultant and create a login. It is similar to DSL, which is designed for sales leaders. Both programs have mobile versions available, but some features may be limited. For technical issues, you can contact Pampered Chef's consultant care team.
bbstephan
Hi! How do I submit shows with Pampered Partner if I have DSL? My first recruit is trying to submit a show and it only wants to use dial-up. I don't know how to help her.... Anyone know? We've tried all we can think of- the modem list PP has in its configuration set-up does not list her modem..Thanks for any help!

Becky, TX

Becky,We have cable and when I click on "Check Modem" it just checks the connection. Have you tried sending it in to see what happens?

This sounds weird to me because all I have ever used is DSL. What I do after I'm ready to transmit a show is make sure I'm connected to the internet first, then go into PP and transmit it. I don't think it even shows whether it's DSL or dial-up. Has she tried connecting first?

Jeanie Gay

When you first set up PP it asks you about your connection to the internet. If you chose dial-up instead of the cable/dsl connection then PP will think that you are on dial-up. You should be able to change it in PP, the only problem is that I don't know where to tell you to go to do that. If it were me, I would call tech support at HO and they can walk you through it.

ThanksI'm calling the solution center this morning. We've tried everything we can think of... Thanks for trying to help!

Becky, TX

under personal info

personalize pampered partner

electronic connection

the button that says "connect using the internet" make sure it is checked

1. What is Pampered Partner and how does it work?

Pampered Partner is an online software program that allows Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, track sales and orders, and access training and resources. It also includes features such as customer management and party planning tools.

2. How do I sign up for Pampered Partner?

To sign up for Pampered Partner, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have joined, you can access Pampered Partner through the consultant login on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to create a username and password to log in.

3. What is the difference between Pampered Partner and DSL?

Pampered Partner and DSL (Direct Sales Leader) are both online software programs used by Pampered Chef consultants. The main difference is that DSL is designed for sales leaders to manage their team and track their team's performance, while Pampered Partner is primarily used by individual consultants.

4. Can I access Pampered Partner and DSL on my mobile device?

Yes, both Pampered Partner and DSL have mobile versions that can be accessed through your mobile browser. However, some features may be limited on the mobile version compared to the desktop version.

5. How do I troubleshoot technical issues with Pampered Partner or DSL?

If you are experiencing technical issues with Pampered Partner or DSL, you can contact Pampered Chef's consultant care team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide solutions or escalate the issue to the technical support team if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sannemomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedchefjunkie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pmprdprettyinsnj