• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Say in My Pampered Bride Ad?

In summary, the conversation is about creating an ad for a Pampered Bride in a Bridal Planning magazine. The person is looking for suggestions on what to say in the ad and is considering including a recipe or focusing on a Pampered Chef theme. They also mention the cost of the ad and their hopes for gaining bookings from it. The conversation also briefly touches on ordering bridal invites from Pampered Chef and the person wishes the other person luck with their business.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I need help with wording for a Pampered Bride Ad - it will be going in a Bridal Planning magazine that is put out here. It will be a business card size ad but I can say what I want and as much as I want that will fit - I just need your suggestions with what to say, something that will catch someone eyes and spark their interest in a Pampered Bridal Shower....I'm at a loss!

hmm not too much space to go into extreme detail, but maybe you could put a recipe on it (i'll explain).. my mom has a recipe on her fridge that is something like
----
1 heaping of love
2 portions of kisses
...etc...

Mix love with kisses and sprinkle on your loved one when he's down.
----
My brain is really fried, :confused: so that's like a really horrible example, but it might give you an idea of what I'm talking about.. But you could focus it more on PC.. like for instance

1 anxious bride-to-be
12 close friends
1 happy hostess
1 helping consultant
3 hours of fun and laughter
$100 free products
1 empty kitchen
Mix together and enjoy the memorable, unforgettable results as you fill the bride-to-be's kitchen with tools and products that can be used--and treasured--for years to come.

you could tweek it as you wish, but that might work.. just an idea.. hope you find something that works! good luck!

how did you find out about the bridal planning magazine?this seems like an awesome way to advertise for this.. where did you find out about it? and is it free for you?

No is it not free - $100 but that is for the whole year and it goes to thousands of people, the newspaper here puts it out and it gets distributed all over the eastern part of NC in like those little magazine racks you see everywhere. So I figured its a gamble but if one or two bookings I'm ahead. A bigger ad was $300 so that is why I got a business card size and the sales girl is going to place me in a good spot in the magazine, she promises. Also - they are in color!
I lilke the poem - great idea - I may tweak it some but it is definitely a good start. I just want something they will notice, you know! And I need to mention online registry, since I have my website now.

A thought - does anyone have the wording on the Bridal Invite we can order from PChef? I dont have those yet and I'm wondering what they say....Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, well best of luck to you in this! And hey, if this year works out good, you can always get the $300 one next year, right?! Man I wish I had the dough to invest in my business like that. Sorry, I don't have any info from the bridal flyer.. Good luck in finding it, and let me know what you end up with.. you'll do awesome!

God bless!

I don't remember the wording, but they are elegant and beautiful!

What is the "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement"?

The "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that offers special deals and packages for brides-to-be who are planning their wedding and looking for kitchen and cooking items.

How can I participate in the "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement"?

To participate in the "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement", you can visit our website and sign up for our newsletter. You will receive regular updates and exclusive discounts on our products specifically for brides.

What kind of products are included in the "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement"?

The "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement" includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and appliances. We also offer special packages for brides to create their wedding registry with us.

Can I customize my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry with Pampered Chef. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized registry that fits your needs and preferences.

Is there a discount for brides who participate in the "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement"?

Yes, brides who participate in the "Help! Pamp Bride Advertisement" will receive exclusive discounts and deals on our products. These discounts may vary and will be included in our newsletter updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • Cindycooks