1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HELP! Pamp Bride Advertisement

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

I need help with wording for a Pampered Bride Ad - it will be going in a Bridal Planning magazine that is put out here. It will be a business card size ad but I can say what I want and as much as I want that will fit - I just need your suggestions with what to say, something that will catch someone eyes and spark their interest in a Pampered Bridal Shower....I'm at a loss!

Oct 26, 2005
  2. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

hmm not too much space to go into extreme detail, but maybe you could put a recipe on it (i'll explain).. my mom has a recipe on her fridge that is something like
    ----
    1 heaping of love
    2 portions of kisses
    ...etc...

Mix love with kisses and sprinkle on your loved one when he's down.
    ----
    My brain is really fried, :confused: so that's like a really horrible example, but it might give you an idea of what I'm talking about.. But you could focus it more on PC.. like for instance

1 anxious bride-to-be
    12 close friends
    1 happy hostess
    1 helping consultant
    3 hours of fun and laughter
    $100 free products
    1 empty kitchen
    Mix together and enjoy the memorable, unforgettable results as you fill the bride-to-be's kitchen with tools and products that can be used--and treasured--for years to come.

you could tweek it as you wish, but that might work.. just an idea.. hope you find something that works! good luck!

Oct 27, 2005
  3. pchefinski

how did you find out about the bridal planning magazine?

this seems like an awesome way to advertise for this.. where did you find out about it? and is it free for you?

Oct 27, 2005
  4. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

No is it not free - $100 but that is for the whole year and it goes to thousands of people, the newspaper here puts it out and it gets distributed all over the eastern part of NC in like those little magazine racks you see everywhere. So I figured its a gamble but if one or two bookings I'm ahead. A bigger ad was $300 so that is why I got a business card size and the sales girl is going to place me in a good spot in the magazine, she promises. Also - they are in color!
    I lilke the poem - great idea - I may tweak it some but it is definitely a good start. I just want something they will notice, you know! And I need to mention online registry, since I have my website now.

A thought - does anyone have the wording on the Bridal Invite we can order from PChef? I dont have those yet and I'm wondering what they say....Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
    Oct 27, 2005
  5. pchefinski

Wow, well best of luck to you in this! And hey, if this year works out good, you can always get the $300 one next year, right?! Man I wish I had the dough to invest in my business like that. Sorry, I don't have any info from the bridal flyer.. Good luck in finding it, and let me know what you end up with.. you'll do awesome!

God bless!

Nov 2, 2005
  6. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

I don't remember the wording, but they are elegant and beautiful!

Nov 2, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted