• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Hot Wing Recipe and Blue Cheese Dressing: Perfect for Holiday Parties!

I just put some of the buffalo rub into hidden valley ranch & yummmm-o!! (I love Rachel Ray if you haven't noticed :) )
MissChef
Gold Member
As I explained in my last thread.. I'm in charge of my hubby's company Christmas party! I guess that goes with his promotion.. he told me that because he is the boss now, my assimilation (sp?) is that I'm like the first lady! and the first lady often plans parties! good grief! LOL!!
anyway.. I'm making hot wings.. buffalo style.. now my hubby loves things hot.. so I will probably lean towards hot.. I haven't tried our rub yet, I have it but haven't tried it.. has anyone made hot wings with it yet.. also.. I need a good recipe for hot wings.. do I put the rub in with the breading coating for the hot wings.. or on the chicken and then the coating or what.. I need a "good" buffalo hot wing sauce AND I would love a really good blue cheese dressing designed to go with those wings!
Please help! I so very appreciate it! :)

I don't know about wings but I have an amazing recipe that Becky shared:

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP
8 oz. cream cheese
1 (10-14 oz) can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Wing Sauce (Texas Pete makes a good one)
1 heaping tsp. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Mix everything except the cheddar cheese together. Pour into mini-baker, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.

I've done it without the Bleu Cheese and it's just as awesome that way too. Last time we made it Texas Pete Hot Sauce and it wasn't as good as "wing sauce" but still mighty tasty.

This is our favorite i got it form all recipes years ago. I have deep fried and I have baked the chicken (we only use tenders)Ingredients * oil for deep frying
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/4 cup hot sauce
* 1 dash ground black pepper
* 1 dash garlic powder
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 10 chicken wingsDirections 1. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
2. In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Place chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
3. Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve.

thanks Beth! I think I will use this!! I really appreciate it.. and I have asked becky for a hot wing recipe! hopefully she gets back to me too! :)

MissChef said:
thanks Beth! I think I will use this!! I really appreciate it.. and I have asked becky for a hot wing recipe! hopefully she gets back to me too! :)

Answered you on FB this morning. ;)

I made a buffalo ranch dipping sauce for our chicken strips the other night. I just put some of the buffalo rub into hidden valley ranch & yummmm-o!! (I love Rachel Ray if you haven't noticed :) )

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I made a buffalo ranch dipping sauce for our chicken strips the other night. I just put some of the buffalo rub into hidden valley ranch & yummmm-o!! (I love Rachel Ray if you haven't noticed :) )

That sounds wonderful..I will definately be trying this..do you know measurements? Or was it just to taste?

What is "Help One More Time!! Lol!"?

"Help One More Time!! Lol!" is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to encourage consultants to reach out and offer assistance to their customers or team members.

Why is "Help One More Time!! Lol!" important at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, our mission is to enrich lives by bringing people together through the power of cooking. "Help One More Time!! Lol!" aligns with this mission by promoting collaboration and support within our community.

How can I participate in "Help One More Time!! Lol!"?

Participating in "Help One More Time!! Lol!" is as simple as reaching out to someone in need. This could be a customer who needs help with a recipe or a team member who needs assistance with their business. Remember to always offer your support with a positive attitude and a willingness to help.

What are some examples of ways I can "Help One More Time!! Lol!"?

There are endless ways to "Help One More Time!! Lol!" Some examples include offering cooking tips and tricks, sharing recipe ideas, hosting virtual cooking parties, and providing personalized support to team members to help them grow their business.

How does "Help One More Time!! Lol!" benefit me as a consultant?

By participating in "Help One More Time!! Lol!", you are building strong relationships with your customers and team members. This can lead to increased sales, referrals, and a stronger sense of community within the Pampered Chef family. Plus, it just feels good to help others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
MaryannNic