• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Active Status: Orders That Contribute to Your Activity

In summary, being on Active Status means fulfilling responsibilities and meeting requirements as a member of an organization or group. To request help, reach out to the group and follow their process. Falling off Active Status may result in loss of privileges or removal from the group. To maintain Active Status, fulfill requirements and responsibilities. If lost, it is possible to regain Active Status by discussing with the organization or group.
Abrooks
What types of orders count toward "active status"? Only shows and sales orders? Or personal and supply orders as well?

Active status is typically determined by sales and show orders. Personal orders, supply orders, and other types of orders may count toward active status, depending on the terms of the seller's agreement.

Active status typically refers to any orders that are currently in progress or have been recently completed. This can include both shows and sales orders, as well as personal and supply orders. Any order that is actively being processed or fulfilled would be considered as part of active status.

What does it mean to be on Active Status?

Being on Active Status means that you are currently an active member of an organization or group. This typically means that you are fulfilling your responsibilities and meeting any requirements set by the organization.

How do I request Help on Active Status?

To request help on Active Status, you can reach out to the organization or group you are a part of and ask for assistance. They may have a specific process in place for helping members maintain their Active Status.

What happens if I fall off Active Status?

If you fall off Active Status, it means that you are no longer meeting the requirements or fulfilling your responsibilities as a member of an organization or group. This may result in a loss of privileges or removal from the group.

How can I maintain my Active Status?

To maintain your Active Status, you should make sure to fulfill any requirements or responsibilities set by the organization or group. This may include attending meetings, completing tasks, or paying dues.

Can I regain Active Status if I have lost it?

It is possible to regain Active Status if you have lost it. You may need to reach out to the organization or group and discuss your situation with them. They may have a process in place for reinstating members who have lost their Active Status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef