• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent July Show Closure Mystery: Did I Dream It Up?

In summary, someone posted that all July shows must be resolved by 3pm. This caused people to worry that if there were any orders with problems, they would have to resolve them by this time. However, this is not the case- shows can still be submitted after this time.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I swear I saw something about us having to close all July shows by tonight.....did I make this up!?
I have searched CC and can't find anything!

It was in one of the Newswires.

I thought it was August 15th. Maybe not.

chefann said:
It was in one of the Newswires.

I looked and cannot find it

Another person posted on DCS that it was for shows that were on hold, not ones that just needed to be submitted......................

I am on hold with HO....can someone figure this out so I can hang up?!?!?!

From July 29 Newswire:
From the Solution Center ...Our reminder last week mistakenly told you to resolve your June orders by this Monday. We should have told you all July orders must be resolved by 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 4. We apologize for the error.

#$%^^&**((&*^%$

does that mean any July shows that haven't been submitted by 3 pm are out of luck????
Or does that mean that if there are any orders with problems, they have to be resolved by 3 pm??????
ETA: I am on hold with HO~current wait time exceeds 30 minutes and they are unable to offer a call back att his time:cry::cry:

from the July 22 Newswire:
We must have all July orders resolved by 3 p.m. Monday, August 4. Please track the status of your orders on Consultant''s Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

I am going with the thought that PC has never asked me to submit s "show" by a certain date this soon after the first of the month....I am praying they can still take July shows after this upgrade they are doing....doesn't make sense for them not to!

Yes, that was the most annoying statement by HO in the Newswire. A little more explanation needed. Hello!

You can still submit July shows, but they'll count for Aug. commissions, and won't count for the Submit-2 special in July.The 3pm deadline was for July shows submitted IN July to be resolved so that they count for july.

I was under the impression that issues on shows must be resolved by 3pm. Not the actual shows. I hope not the actual shows, b/c I still have one to put in that I haven't closed yet.

whew!!!!!!!!!
I am hanging up now!
I am also going to have a glass of wine & pass out!

chefmeg said:
whew!!!!!!!!!
I am hanging up now!
I am also going to have a glass of wine & pass out!

LMBO!!! (PG-rated version) you totally made me snort!!

glad I could help, Chris!

I am usually way more together than this, but for some reason I just went into panic mode and I couldn't stop thinking "I'm screwed"!!!!!!!!

I am blaming it on my DH having been gone for 9 days and having left me alone with the kids....I am starting to talk like them and this scenario is proof that I am starting to think like them!

1. "What is the July Show Closure Mystery?"

The July Show Closure Mystery is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of July. It involves a mystery product that was available for purchase during a specific time frame, and customers who made a qualifying purchase during that time were entered into a drawing to win a prize.

2. "How do I know if I qualified for the July Show Closure Mystery?"

If you made a purchase during the specified time frame and met the minimum purchase amount, you should have been automatically entered into the drawing. You can also check your order confirmation or contact Pampered Chef customer service for confirmation.

3. "When will the winners of the July Show Closure Mystery be announced?"

The winners will be announced within a week after the promotion ends. You will be contacted directly if you are selected as a winner.

4. "What is the prize for the July Show Closure Mystery?"

The prize for the July Show Closure Mystery is a set of exclusive Pampered Chef products, valued at over $100. The exact items included in the prize may vary.

5. "Can I still participate in the July Show Closure Mystery if I missed the deadline?"

Unfortunately, no. The promotion has a specific time frame and all purchases must be made within that time frame to qualify. However, keep an eye out for future promotions and specials from Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies