• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! November Host & Past Host Special

In summary, the November host special is a ceramic stoneware roaster at a discounted price for hosts with qualifying parties, while the past host special is a discounted item for hosts who have previously hosted a party. To qualify for the November host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The November host special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers and must be redeemed by the last day of November. The past host special is a predetermined item and cannot be exchanged for a different item, but it can be chosen not to be redeemed if not interested.
KCPChef
Hello! Ok so I had my first party last night and have 4 more this weekend and I am SO confused on this 60% off thing! It says ANY item in the catalog and now I cannot get anything to come up at 60% off. is there a code of something that I am missing? I am so confused?! Any help would be gerat. We are trying to close out last night's party today so that the host can get her free turkey!

Thank you in advance! Im STUCK!!!

Do you have the show date set in November?

I do! I have no idea what is happening.... I think Im have a preggo brain moment! HAHAHA

Has your P3 updated??? restart it and make sure it adds all the "host special" codes into it!

Yes you must use the host special codes. There is a flyer on CC under the November specials. Or if you click on the magnifying glass in P3 next to where you put the item number in, you can search for the item and look for the 60% off one (says Host Special or past Host Special)

here is the flyer in case you're having trouble finding it

Attachments

• hs_11nov_list.pdf
    107.1 KB · Views: 397
THANK YOU!!! I will update everything now!!! Yall are wonderful :)

wadesgirl said:
Yes you must use the host special codes. There is a flyer on CC under the November specials. Or if you click on the magnifying glass in P3 next to where you put the item number in, you can search for the item and look for the 60% off one (says Host Special or past Host Special)

There's a magnifying glass in P3!?! WOW

What are the November host and past host specials?

The November host special is a ceramic stoneware roaster at a discounted price for hosts with qualifying parties. The past host special is also a discounted item for hosts who have previously hosted a party.

How can I qualify for the November host special?

To qualify for the November host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party.

Can I combine the November host special with other discounts?

No, the November host special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. It is a standalone offer for hosts with qualifying parties.

What is the deadline to redeem the November host and past host specials?

The November host and past host specials must be redeemed by the last day of November. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Can I choose a different item for the past host special?

No, the past host special is a predetermined item and cannot be exchanged for a different item. However, you can choose not to redeem the past host special if you are not interested in the discounted item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies