• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: How to Transfer One Order to Meet Minimum Requirements

In summary, the minimum payment on a credit card is the lowest amount that must be paid each month to avoid fees and penalties. If the minimum payment is not made, a late fee may be charged and the cardholder's credit score may be negatively affected. The minimum payment is typically calculated as a percentage of the total balance, and making a partial minimum payment is not recommended. If unable to make the minimum payment, it is important to contact the card issuer and seek credit counseling to avoid serious financial consequences.
Niki Kate
I have an open show that I was doing virtually. It has 1 order in it and does not hit the minimum requirement of $200. I'm having another show thus weekend. Is it possible to take the one order and transfer it into the new show? I'm sure it'll help the hostess, as it's a quite sizable order. No I can't get more people in. At this point I've well and truly exhausted those avenues. Thanks!

Have you told the host since her show has not met the minimum show order that you would be willing to turn it into a January Show or asked her if she wants to Postpone? If so then contact the customer to see if she is fine with this. You will have to input all the detail in the new show. The customer may want to wait or even host her own catalog show.

I did - we wound up just doing an individual show. Thanks so much for your advice. I really appreciate your experience and perspective! :)

1. What is the minimum payment on a credit card?

The minimum payment on a credit card is the lowest amount that a cardholder is required to pay each month in order to avoid late fees and penalties.

2. What happens if I don't make the minimum payment on my credit card?

If you do not make the minimum payment on your credit card, you may be charged a late fee and your credit score may be negatively affected. Your card issuer may also increase your interest rate or even close your account.

3. How is the minimum payment on a credit card calculated?

The minimum payment on a credit card is typically calculated as a percentage of your total balance, usually between 1-3%. It may also include any interest and fees accrued during the billing cycle.

4. Can I make a partial minimum payment on my credit card?

While it is possible to make a partial minimum payment on your credit card, it is not recommended as it can lead to higher interest charges and longer repayment times. It is best to pay the full minimum amount due each month.

5. What should I do if I can't make the minimum payment on my credit card?

If you are unable to make the minimum payment on your credit card, it is important to contact your card issuer as soon as possible. They may be able to offer you a payment plan or other assistance options. It is also a good idea to seek credit counseling to help manage your debt. Ignoring the minimum payment can lead to serious financial consequences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies