• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my horse rescue fundraiser stand out?

In summary, Lisa is fundraising for a local horse rescue and is thinking of ways to market her cookbook. She is charging $1 to make the cookbook and hopes to sell it at her fundraiser.
pameredchef007
Gold Member
My fellow PCers I need some help! I am doing my first fundraiser for a local horse resue. Woo Hoo! I was wondering if I should set up my booth just like a craft show, or should I try something more creative. I am doing a horse treat cookbook with recipes I have used for years. Of course, I have catered the cookbook around using PC products! I haven't decided how much I am going to charge for the cookbook. I do know that 50% of it will go to the rescue.

But I need to know what I else I can do. Do I do a demo? Or do I just have apples, carrots, potatos, etc. available for them to try our tools with? I have now gone inactive so I am looking for a lift from this. Please let me know what you think!!!:confused:

Congrats on your fundraiser! Just wanted to make you aware that at PC shows you can't promote or sell anything that's not PC... so you might have to re-think your horse treat cookbook :(

Yeah but this is not a show, right? I think if you just happen to mention the cookbook it's ok.

Congrats on fundraiser, hope you do well.

I am doing a horse treat cookbook with recipes I have used for years

You've got my curious, our neighbor has horses and my kids say to me, don't the get bored with Carrots, apples and sugar cubes mom?? Come on cook them something.

Well I don't have any recipes..............how many do you have and is this a printed cookbook?? My kids are going to want me to get one to make snacks for neighbors horses, lol. How much are you selling it for??

We've got 7 horses and a new foal next door, who my kids swear need something new, can you help a mom out??

Lisa

Use the phrase, "Let's horse around with Pampered Chef" make snacks for horses, let people feed the horses. Highlight the options for people food too.

You guys are fabulous!!! I love the treats for the horses! As far as the cookbook, it's gonna cost around $1 to make. So, I haven't decided on a price. I just thought that it would be a good way to get people to at least buy something for the fundraiser. I will attach the cookbook for you! Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Homemade Horse Treat Recipes.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 729

What are some new and innovative products from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is always coming out with new and exciting products to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. Some of our latest products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stackable Cooling Rack.

How do I use the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that can pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, and steam. To use it, simply add your ingredients, select the desired function, and set the timer. The Quick Cooker will do the rest, producing delicious meals in a fraction of the time compared to traditional cooking methods.

What is the Deluxe Air Fryer and how does it work?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a healthier alternative to deep frying. It uses hot air and a little bit of oil to fry your food, giving it a crispy texture without all the added oil and calories. Simply add your food to the basket, set the temperature and timer, and let the air fryer do the rest.

Can I stack the Stackable Cooling Rack?

Yes, the Stackable Cooling Rack is designed to be stacked, allowing you to cool multiple batches of baked goods at once. It also saves space on your countertop or in your cabinets when not in use.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the product manual to be sure. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missi.robbins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Gloria&Emily