1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help!! New GREAT ideas!

1. pameredchef007

pameredchef007 Novice Member Gold Member

My fellow PCers I need some help! I am doing my first fundraiser for a local horse resue. Woo Hoo! I was wondering if I should set up my booth just like a craft show, or should I try something more creative. I am doing a horse treat cookbook with recipes I have used for years. Of course, I have catered the cookbook around using PC products! I haven't decided how much I am going to charge for the cookbook. I do know that 50% of it will go to the rescue.

But I need to know what I else I can do. Do I do a demo? Or do I just have apples, carrots, potatos, etc. available for them to try our tools with? I have now gone inactive so I am looking for a lift from this. Please let me know what you think!!!:confused:

2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats on your fundraiser! Just wanted to make you aware that at PC shows you can't promote or sell anything that's not PC... so you might have to re-think your horse treat cookbook :(

Sep 15, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Yeah but this is not a show, right? I think if you just happen to mention the cookbook it's ok.

Sep 15, 2009
  4. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats on fundraiser, hope you do well.

You've got my curious, our neighbor has horses and my kids say to me, don't the get bored with Carrots, apples and sugar cubes mom?? Come on cook them something.

Well I don't have any recipes..............how many do you have and is this a printed cookbook?? My kids are going to want me to get one to make snacks for neighbors horses, lol. How much are you selling it for??

We've got 7 horses and a new foal next door, who my kids swear need something new, can you help a mom out??

Lisa

Sep 16, 2009
  5. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Use the phrase, "Let's horse around with Pampered Chef" make snacks for horses, let people feed the horses. Highlight the options for people food too.

Sep 16, 2009
  6. pameredchef007

pameredchef007 Novice Member Gold Member

You guys are fabulous!!! I love the treats for the horses! As far as the cookbook, it's gonna cost around $1 to make. So, I haven't decided on a price. I just thought that it would be a good way to get people to at least buy something for the fundraiser. I will attach the cookbook for you! Enjoy!!

Attached Files:

Have something to add?