1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help!!! Needing Files

1. lovecookn

lovecookn Member Gold Member

Okay, I jumped into this part of my business blinded by the possibilities! And am now trying to stay afloat aka out of the negative. I paid an embarrassing sum of money to do two bridal shows and am now trying to make enough business materialize to break even! I did sign some registries. No sales yet, but I'm hopeful. Anyway, at the second one I offered a free cookbook if they signed right then. (SBRC) At first I gave it on the spot to save postage, then decided I would mail and the postage would be well worth the later contact and reason to do a follow up call etc. So I am getting ready to send them and I was looking through the files here on CS for a nice letter and/or registry related info to enclose. I typed in registry for search and lots were found, BUT when I clicked on several of them they wouldn't come up! :eek:It just went to a white page. Does this mean that they have been taken off?

Does any one have some stuff they wouldn't mind sharing or posting??? Thanks in advance!!! :D

Meg

May 24, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Pampered Chef sends them a thank you and welcome letter when they sign up. There is also some thank you letters you can generate on P3 that may help. Also, if you go to your Website, in the customer connection field, you can opt to send an email....choose anyone, pick wedding shower motto emails and you'll be able to use some of the print they use.

The registries will bring you sales, but sporadically at first. As the date for the wedding nears, the orders will pick up.

I do hope this helps. As a side note, I would not reward them with the cookbook until AFTER they redeem their rewards. That way you're sure there were sales generated and that the orders are nearing an end. = )

There are files that do not open, and I can not tell you why. However, if you continue to click on the others, you'll eventually find active links that can prove useful.

3. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

I have been having trouble opening file also. I thought it was just my computer. I wonder why they don't open?

May 24, 2009
  4. lovecookn

lovecookn Member Gold Member

I hope someone will re-post them. There were at least a dozen recent ones that are MIA out of 3 yrs of postings when you search "registry." The first 2 open and the next several are duds!

May 24, 2009
  5. The Word files show up as a blank page for me as well (the pdf files work fine) because I have a mac. I had to go to my download file on my computer (where anything you click on goes, it should all accumulate into a single download file) I had to find the file I wanted and right click and click on "open" to get it to open in a preview window. I know my problem is related to that I do not have word on my mac. Not sure if that helps or not =(

May 24, 2009
  6. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I don't have any trouble opening any of the files. However, I just thought I'd let you know that I get better search results by searching bridal or wedding. HTH

May 27, 2009
Have something to add?