• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively use bridal show registries to increase my business?

In summary, the speaker is struggling to make enough money from their business after paying a large sum for two bridal shows. They have signed some registries but have not made any sales yet. They offered a free cookbook at the second show and are now looking for a letter or registry-related information to include with the cookbook. The speaker suggests sending a thank-you and welcome letter to new registrants and using pre-written emails from the Pampered Chef website. They also mention that sales from registry orders may come sporadically at first but will increase closer to the wedding date. The speaker also advises not to reward customers with the cookbook until after they redeem their rewards to ensure sales were generated. They mention having trouble opening some files on the website and
lovecookn
Gold Member
Okay, I jumped into this part of my business blinded by the possibilities! And am now trying to stay afloat aka out of the negative. I paid an embarrassing sum of money to do two bridal shows and am now trying to make enough business materialize to break even! I did sign some registries. No sales yet, but I'm hopeful. Anyway, at the second one I offered a free cookbook if they signed right then. (SBRC) At first I gave it on the spot to save postage, then decided I would mail and the postage would be well worth the later contact and reason to do a follow up call etc. So I am getting ready to send them and I was looking through the files here on CS for a nice letter and/or registry related info to enclose. I typed in registry for search and lots were found, BUT when I clicked on several of them they wouldn't come up! :eek:It just went to a white page. Does this mean that they have been taken off?

Does any one have some stuff they wouldn't mind sharing or posting??? Thanks in advance!!! :D

Meg

Pampered Chef sends them a thank you and welcome letter when they sign up. There is also some thank you letters you can generate on P3 that may help. Also, if you go to your Website, in the customer connection field, you can opt to send an email....choose anyone, pick wedding shower motto emails and you'll be able to use some of the print they use.

The registries will bring you sales, but sporadically at first. As the date for the wedding nears, the orders will pick up.

I do hope this helps. As a side note, I would not reward them with the cookbook until AFTER they redeem their rewards. That way you're sure there were sales generated and that the orders are nearing an end. = )

There are files that do not open, and I can not tell you why. However, if you continue to click on the others, you'll eventually find active links that can prove useful.

I have been having trouble opening file also. I thought it was just my computer. I wonder why they don't open?

I hope someone will re-post them. There were at least a dozen recent ones that are MIA out of 3 yrs of postings when you search "registry." The first 2 open and the next several are duds!

The Word files show up as a blank page for me as well (the pdf files work fine) because I have a mac. I had to go to my download file on my computer (where anything you click on goes, it should all accumulate into a single download file) I had to find the file I wanted and right click and click on "open" to get it to open in a preview window. I know my problem is related to that I do not have word on my mac. Not sure if that helps or not =(

I don't have any trouble opening any of the files. However, I just thought I'd let you know that I get better search results by searching bridal or wedding. HTH

1. What types of files can I request for help with?

You can request help with any file related to Pampered Chef products or business, such as training materials, order forms, or recipe cards.

2. How long does it take to receive the requested files?

It typically takes 24-48 hours for us to process and send requested files. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 72 hours.

3. Can I request files that are no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we can provide files that are no longer available on our website. Just specify the name and type of the file you need in your request.

4. How do I make a request for files?

To request files, simply fill out our online form on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide your name, email address, and the specific files you need.

5. Are there any fees for requesting files?

No, requesting files is a free service provided by Pampered Chef. However, please note that we may not be able to fulfill requests for copyrighted materials or files from previous seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ejuliano
Replies