• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed With Pampered Chef Theme Show Invites

The viewer is only $30.PrimoPDF is one (PDF Converter - #1 Free PDF Creator - PrimoPDF) that I've seen mentioned here, but I don't have personal experience.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
Trying to get this done today....I have been increasing my use of the theme show invites that PC offers us. But...what is the way around the "you can't type on them and save your own copy?" I know I've poosted on here before looking for one and somebody was so kind and sent me an invite that I could type and save on. Right know I'm sending out a Sweet Favorites. I would love to know the directions on how to get around the restrictions on typing and saving on the Theme Show invites. Huge time saver if I could just fill it out save it and send my host an attachment of that invite - especially for her to hand out. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Two options that I can think of. One is to own the complete Adobe program, but that can be expensive. The other would be to find one of those programs that "prints" to PDF. Meaning, you act as if you're printing, but instead it creates a new PDF from the one you've typed in. I think PrimoPDF is one (PDF Converter - #1 Free PDF Creator - PrimoPDF) that I've seen mentioned here, but I don't have personal experience.

Here you go. You should be able to type in it and save it.

I use Acrobat Pro - it is $$ but I have it through work. I am not familar with the free pdf programs - not sure if you can type and save.

Attachments

• sf_printable_invite_fillable.pdf
    396.1 KB · Views: 415
oh Thank You Thank You!!! Yes, you helped me last time. This is what I needed. I tried to download the other program and I couldn't get it so I could save and then type again. Why is it that PC doesn't allow the save and type later? I really want to have access to all of the invites like that.

You've been a big help once again - Have a good one!

Which ones do you need? I can do them tomorrow for you.

It's not that PC doesn't allow the editing of the file. That's adobe. You need to have their programs to edit documents just like you need Microsoft Excel to edit an excel file.

What most people have (and only need) is the viewer. The program is expensive & most really don't have the need for that tool so Adobe has a viewer.

crystalscookingnow said:
It's not that PC doesn't allow the editing of the file. That's adobe. You need to have their programs to edit documents just like you need Microsoft Excel to edit an excel file.

What most people have (and only need) is the viewer. The program is expensive & most really don't have the need for that tool so Adobe has a viewer.

Yes, it is quite expensive. I have it at work - need to create forms from time to time - and they were even hesitating in getting me a copy.

But, yes, most can survive with just the reader.

What is the purpose of a Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite?

A Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite is a way to invite guests to a cooking demonstration and product showcase for Pampered Chef products. The purpose is to introduce guests to the products and provide an opportunity for them to make purchases.

How do I create a successful Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite?

To create a successful Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite, be sure to include important information such as date, time, and location of the event. You can also include a brief description of the products and any special offers or promotions. Be sure to make the invite visually appealing and easy to understand.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite to fit the needs of your specific event. You can add your own personal touch, such as including a personalized message or adding images. You can also choose from a variety of templates provided by Pampered Chef.

How do I send out my Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite?

You can send out your Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite through various methods such as email, social media, or mail. You can also hand out physical invitations to friends, family, and potential customers. Whichever method you choose, make sure to send out the invite at least 2 weeks in advance to give guests time to plan.

What should I do if I don't receive any responses to my Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite?

If you do not receive any responses to your Pampered Chef Theme Show Invite, don't panic. You can send out a reminder a few days before the event and give guests a final chance to RSVP. You can also reach out to potential guests individually and personally invite them to the event. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any special promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjulieg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjwr
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies