• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help needed with PC Theme Show invites

kimcooks4u

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
Trying to get this done today....I have been increasing my use of the theme show invites that PC offers us. But...what is the way around the "you can't type on them and save your own copy?" I know I've poosted on here before looking for one and somebody was so kind and sent me an invite that I could type and save on. Right know I'm sending out a Sweet Favorites. I would love to know the directions on how to get around the restrictions on typing and saving on the Theme Show invites. Huge time saver if I could just fill it out save it and send my host an attachment of that invite - especially for her to hand out. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Two options that I can think of. One is to own the complete Adobe program, but that can be expensive. The other would be to find one of those programs that "prints" to PDF. Meaning, you act as if you're printing, but instead it creates a new PDF from the one you've typed in. I think PrimoPDF is one (PDF Converter - #1 Free PDF Creator - PrimoPDF) that I've seen mentioned here, but I don't have personal experience.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Here you go. You should be able to type in it and save it.

I use Acrobat Pro - it is $$ but I have it through work. I am not familar with the free pdf programs - not sure if you can type and save.

Attachments

• sf_printable_invite_fillable.pdf
    396.1 KB · Views: 362

kimcooks4u

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
oh Thank You Thank You!!! Yes, you helped me last time. This is what I needed. I tried to download the other program and I couldn't get it so I could save and then type again. Why is it that PC doesn't allow the save and type later? I really want to have access to all of the invites like that.

You've been a big help once again - Have a good one!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Which ones do you need? I can do them tomorrow for you.

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
It's not that PC doesn't allow the editing of the file. That's adobe. You need to have their programs to edit documents just like you need Microsoft Excel to edit an excel file.

What most people have (and only need) is the viewer. The program is expensive & most really don't have the need for that tool so Adobe has a viewer.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
It's not that PC doesn't allow the editing of the file. That's adobe. You need to have their programs to edit documents just like you need Microsoft Excel to edit an excel file.

What most people have (and only need) is the viewer. The program is expensive & most really don't have the need for that tool so Adobe has a viewer.

Yes, it is quite expensive. I have it at work - need to create forms from time to time - and they were even hesitating in getting me a copy.

But, yes, most can survive with just the reader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
SixZeroFour
Replies
Views