• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Struggling to Increase Pampered Chef Catalog Sales

In summary, Donna is seeking advice on how to increase sales for her Pampered Chef business in order to pay for her starter kit. She has had some success with orders from friends and family, but is still struggling to afford the total price. She is also considering hosting a show with her family, but doesn't want to overdo it with Pampered Chef parties.
DZmom
Hey everyone!! I need help! My PC Consultant is at Disney World and I'm trying to have a catalog show to help pay for my SS kit and while I've got several orders (8 or 10) my sales are really low. :( Is there any advice you all could give to help me get people to order more items or more expensive items. I did make the Tiramisu Brownie Squares and passed them around at my son's TBall game and that got me 2 orders and a may order something, but I don't know what else to do. I have got a couple show bookings out of people that I know love PC, so they don't really want to order and I completely understand. HELP ME PLEASE!! I can't afford the total price until my hubby's next paycheck, due to having to replace a neighbors window. SO now I'm really stressing out about this, since I have a kitchen show booked on the 15th!!

Hey Donna,
When does your husband get paid next. If he gets paid at least I would say 5 days before the 15th then you should be able to get your kit before your show. If worse comes to worse maybe you can call your director after she gets back from Disney this week and ask her if you can borrow the tools necessary for your show. I don't see how she wouldn't want to help you out there.

Have you called any relatives or family members? Explain your situation and ask them if there is anything they would like to have from PC. Usually family is pretty good about helping when needed.

The family is trying but we live so far away. I've got around 40 contacts in my email address book in Outlook Express and I've emailed them twice, but with Bobbie in FL I have no idea if any of them have ordered anything since her site doesn't show if the hostess has any web orders. SO, I'm hoping that when she gets back I'll have a few orders. I've also called several people that I've emailed and reminded them to check it out. I'm just not wanting to appear pushy, but come on. Even after replacing the window that got broke during ball practice I can come up with $15 and most of the people I've emailed in the family I know can afford more than that. I know I must sound awful, but I've wanted to sell PC for 2 years and I'm just now getting started.

Sorry for the vent and ramble, but I'm going nuts.
Thanks!!

List of 100When you recieve your starter kit, there is a Welcome booklet that goes into your PC binder. It gives you suggestions on how to build you business and keep organized. It also mentions your "List of 100". This list will help you think of people to ask to host shows. Make a list of 100 people you know - I know that your thinking "I don't know 100 people!". Chances are you do! It divides the list up into sections:

Try to think of 5 people for each section

Relatives
Friends
Neighbors
Coworkers
Spouse's co-workers (current or past)
People on your holiday card list
Social contacts (civic groups, health club, etc)
Church
Friends from school
Contacts through your children
Friends and neighbors of grown children
Engaged couples
Newlyweds

Get a jump start on your list and if you tell these people hwta you are trying to earn, it may spark some interest in hosting a show for you and you can begin to book shows early on!! Keep this list because you will use it again when you times are slow. And overtime your list will grow! Hope this helps!

Just an Update!I just wanted to let you all now that I closed my show on Thursday, June 30th and I had $350 in sales and I got my kit ordered and everything. Those last minute emails I sent out really helped. I reminded everyone on Tuesday and then again on Thursday morning. I am thinking about having a show with the family on the 15th since my 1st show postponed! My hubby is having a show in August though and I so don't want an overkill on PC with the family. You never know when you'll need one of them to do a show!

Congratulations, Donna!

We look forward to having you on the board as a consultant and to hearing about your successes with the company! This is an exciting time to be with PC, since it's our 25th anniversary year! :D Best of luck to you!

Donna,

That is super!! Keep up the good work and welcome to the Team. You are right about the family, don't over kill at first.

Super Excited!!!I so can't wait for the kit to get here!! :p I just want to get it and start going through it and and and...I am so sorry but I just can't contain myself. My husband isn't normally so wonderfully supportive with my business ideas. He normally would just say if you think you can do it and it's what you want I'll back you up, but now he is just through the roof. I can't believe that he said he would have a party. I know it's just because he wants the knives and stuff, but still yet. When I went back to school he really helped out with the baby and the house, but I thought that was because I would be getting a "REAL" job as my sister calls it. Not a "Party" Job.

My husband is also super supportive of everything I do, he's really sweet and thinks as long as it doesn't take me away too much, and doesn't harm our family, it's great.

However, he adores the Pampered Chef. He's got a much longer wish list than I do ;) and he doesn't even cook! I had my first party here last night and he was just as excited as I was!!

Donna,

Don't forget you don't have a job you have a BUSINESS and the flexibility to work your schedule around the kids. Thats the best part. I feel I've gain soo much since I started 3.5 years ago. Some of this I would not have gotten working a "JOB" and I was a sucessfull Corporate career mom when I left it when my 3rd daughter was 4 months old. You can achieve alot in this business if you want it!! Good Luck! :)

Think of how excited our husbands will be when we earn the incentive trips! :D

Think of how excited I will be when I earn the incentive trip!! That is my goal this year! I am very lucky that my husband is also very supportive of my business, he enjoys the "alone" time he has with our daughter. Of course I have noticed that he spoils her rotten when I'm not around...... :p

Kathylynn said:
My husband is also super supportive of everything I do, he's really sweet and thinks as long as it doesn't take me away too much, and doesn't harm our family, it's great.

However, he adores the Pampered Chef. He's got a much longer wish list than I do ;) and he doesn't even cook! I had my first party here last night and he was just as excited as I was!!

My husband is great support to. He has made all of my flyers and brochures and he helps with all adertisitng. He also goes to the shows with me adn if I run into a jam he will jump in and help with a recipe. The guests love it because it shows how cooking can draw a family together more. It really helps when you have a big support base....

Supportive HubbyI just have to let you guys know that my hubby is the coolest ever. Totally supportive and it makes such a HUGE difference. I had an open house that kind of flopped and we only had a few show up. Hubby put on my PC apron and took off with a plate of tuxedo brownies and catalogs, then headed across the street to the mental hospital to try and get some orders! :eek: I was kind of glad they were closed, I'm not sure how easy it would have been to convince them that he was not insane :D

Great Story!!Miranda that is a great story, thanks for sharing. Your husband is VERY supportive. Even though my husband tries to act like the whole PC thing doesn't interest him, I always seem to hear him talking it up to people. I think deep down inside he wants me to succeed.

Debbie :)

My husband sounds just like all of yours. He has gotten pretty excited about PC lately. I have a really good friend that is a MK consultant. She went to their big conference this past week so I invited her husband over for dinner. He was really talking up her MK business and I think it made my husband realize that I can make PC a success if I work at it. He will probably enjoy those incentive trips too. I am already stressed because I don't like to fly and I don't even have my kit yet. :(

Marie

reegrace said:
My husband sounds just like all of yours. He has gotten pretty excited about PC lately. I have a really good friend that is a MK consultant. She went to their big conference this past week so I invited her husband over for dinner. He was really talking up her MK business and I think it made my husband realize that I can make PC a success if I work at it. He will probably enjoy those incentive trips too. I am already stressed because I don't like to fly and I don't even have my kit yet. :(

Marie

Marie,
I was/am scared to death to fly but my hubby hadI talked about me going to National Conference in July and I went and booked my flight. I was scared to death but I went and now I am home safely and had a great time getting away for four days. Just overcome your fear and you will succeed. ;)

Completely irrelevant, but kinda-sorta funny (to some):
I went to Chicago a week in advance so that I could visit my sister before Conference. My boyfriend flew up Friday to spend the weekend with us. He carried on his laptop and played the first part of the movie Castaway and part of Passenger 57 as a joke. Sometimes, he's so cruel! Kristi & Marie, you have my permission to smack him if he's ever on the plane with you!!!! :)

1. How can I increase my Pampered Chef catalog sales?

There are several ways to increase your Pampered Chef catalog sales. One effective method is to host in-home cooking shows. This gives potential customers the opportunity to see and experience the products in action. Another way is to utilize social media and online platforms to showcase new products and promotions. Additionally, reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offering a personalized shopping experience can help increase sales.

2. What are some tips for creating an effective catalog for Pampered Chef?

To create an effective catalog for Pampered Chef, it is important to have high-quality images of the products and clear descriptions. It can also be helpful to group related products together and offer bundle deals. Additionally, including customer reviews and testimonials can add credibility to the products and entice potential customers to make a purchase.

3. How can I attract new customers to my Pampered Chef business?

One way to attract new customers is to offer special promotions or discounts for first-time buyers. Another effective method is to collaborate with other businesses or influencers to reach a larger audience. You can also participate in local events and fairs to showcase your products and attract potential customers.

4. What are some strategies for retaining customers and encouraging repeat purchases?

To retain customers and encourage repeat purchases, it is important to provide excellent customer service and follow up with them after their purchase. Offering loyalty rewards or a referral program can also incentivize customers to continue shopping with Pampered Chef. It is also important to regularly update them on new products and promotions.

5. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?

There are various ways to effectively market your Pampered Chef business. Utilizing social media platforms and creating engaging content can help attract new customers. You can also collaborate with other businesses or influencers to reach a larger audience. Additionally, hosting online events or giveaways can help generate buzz and interest in your business. Networking and word-of-mouth marketing can also be effective in promoting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperchefJames
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ksmedic