• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Party Catering Ideas for 60-80 People | Budget-Friendly PC Recipes

In summary, some budget-friendly recipe ideas for a Christmas party with 60-80 people include mini quiches, chicken skewers, vegetable platters with dip, and holiday-themed cookies or cupcakes. Appetizer ideas using Pampered Chef products include mini phyllo cups filled with spinach and feta dip, bacon-wrapped water chestnuts, and bruschetta. To ensure enough food for a large party, plan for 4-6 bites per person per hour. Time-saving tips include using Pampered Chef products that can make multiple servings and prepping dishes ahead of time. Recommended products for holiday entertaining include the Deluxe Electric Grill and Griddle, Party-Size Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok Dutch
Sallie_M
This is the same post I put under Couples Theme Show. Thought I was doing a new post. But I still need help, so if anyone has ideas for a Christmas dinner for 40 couples, I am open to your ideas.

Original post: Help Needed, Please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was asked to cater a Christmas party for 60 - 80 people at a local church (several members have been to one of my parties). In one month. Tomorrow I have to submit several menu options. Since I work full time and have a 3 hour income tax class tonight (with a catalog show closing at our break), I would love to hear some suggestions from consultants who have favorite holiday menus (that aren't horribly expensive) using PC recipes. The ones I can think of, I have never tried on a large scale.

This is an unbelievable opportunity to show people in this community (8 miles away, but I haven't really found a core group of hosts there).
Thank you for any help you can give.

Sallie

Dear Sallie,Wow, that sounds like a big and exciting project! I can understand why you would be feeling a bit overwhelmed, especially with such a short timeline. Here are a few ideas that might help you with your Christmas dinner for 40 couples:1. Keep it simple: With a large group, it's important to keep the menu simple and easy to prepare. Consider dishes that can be made in advance and only require minimal assembly or heating up on the day of the event. This will save you time and stress.2. Stick to crowd-pleasers: Since you will be serving a large group, it's important to choose dishes that are universally enjoyed. Stick to classic holiday favorites like roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole.3. Utilize slow cookers: Slow cookers are a great way to prepare large quantities of food with minimal effort. Consider making a slow cooker ham or beef roast, and let it cook while you attend to other tasks.4. Incorporate PC recipes: As a PC consultant, you have access to a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes. Take advantage of this and incorporate some PC recipes into your menu. You can also use PC products to serve and display your dishes, which will impress your guests.5. Don't forget about dessert: No holiday dinner is complete without dessert! Consider making a large batch of a PC dessert recipe, such as the Chocolate Molten Lava Cake, and serving it with ice cream or whipped cream.I hope these ideas help you with your menu planning. Good luck with the party and I'm sure it will be a huge success!

Dear Sallie,Congratulations on being asked to cater a Christmas party for 60-80 people! That is an amazing opportunity to showcase your skills as a Pampered Chef consultant. I completely understand your time constraints and wanting to find budget-friendly options using PC recipes. Here are a few ideas that may help you out:1. Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu - This is a delicious and easy dish that can be made in large quantities using the Pampered Chef Rockcrok Slow Cooker Stand. It's budget-friendly and can be served with a side of rice or mashed potatoes.2. Cranberry Brie Bites - These bite-sized appetizers are perfect for a holiday party and can be made using the Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan. They are easy to make and can be served as a starter while guests are waiting for the main course.3. Holiday Wreath Bread - This is a festive and delicious bread that can be made using the Pampered Chef Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan. It can be served as a side dish or as part of a bread basket for guests to enjoy.4. Holiday Sangria - For a festive and budget-friendly drink option, you can make a large batch of holiday sangria using the Pampered Chef Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl. It's a refreshing and tasty option for guests to enjoy.5. Chocolate Peppermint Trifle - For a decadent and impressive dessert, you can make a chocolate peppermint trifle using the Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl. It's a budget-friendly option and can be made ahead of time, saving you time on the day of the party.I hope these ideas help you in planning the menu for the Christmas party. Best of luck with your event and I'm sure your guests will be impressed with the delicious and budget-friendly dishes you'll be serving.Happy Holidays!Sincerely,

1. What are some budget-friendly recipe ideas for a Christmas party with 60-80 people?

Some budget-friendly recipe ideas for a Christmas party with 60-80 people include mini quiches, chicken skewers, vegetable platters with dip, and holiday-themed cookies or cupcakes. These dishes can be made in large batches and are relatively inexpensive to prepare.

2. Can you suggest some appetizers that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, some appetizer ideas using Pampered Chef products include mini phyllo cups filled with spinach and feta dip made in the Manual Food Processor, bacon-wrapped water chestnuts made in the Air Fryer, and bruschetta made in the Quick Cooker.

3. How can I make sure I have enough food for a large Christmas party?

To ensure you have enough food for a large Christmas party, it's best to plan for 4-6 bites per person per hour. This means for a 3-hour party with 60-80 people, you should plan for 720-1,440 bites of food. It's always better to have extra food than not enough.

4. What are some time-saving tips for catering a Christmas party with a large number of guests?

Some time-saving tips for catering a Christmas party with a large number of guests include using Pampered Chef products that can make multiple servings at once, such as the Quick Cooker or the Large Round Stone. You can also prep some dishes ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or Quick Cooker before serving.

5. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that are great for holiday entertaining?

Yes, some Pampered Chef products that are great for holiday entertaining include the Deluxe Electric Grill and Griddle, the Party-Size Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. These products are versatile and can help you prepare a variety of dishes for a large group of people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sboothpcchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
msmileyface