1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help Needed Please

1. Sallie_M

Sallie_M Member

This is the same post I put under Couples Theme Show. Thought I was doing a new post. But I still need help, so if anyone has ideas for a Christmas dinner for 40 couples, I am open to your ideas.

Original post: Help Needed, Please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was asked to cater a Christmas party for 60 - 80 people at a local church (several members have been to one of my parties). In one month. Tomorrow I have to submit several menu options. Since I work full time and have a 3 hour income tax class tonight (with a catalog show closing at our break), I would love to hear some suggestions from consultants who have favorite holiday menus (that aren't horribly expensive) using PC recipes. The ones I can think of, I have never tried on a large scale.

This is an unbelievable opportunity to show people in this community (8 miles away, but I haven't really found a core group of hosts there).
    Thank you for any help you can give.

Sallie

Nov 11, 2004
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted