• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Order Options as Host on Pampered Partner? Let Us Help!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various types of help through their "Help Needed Now Please!" program, including meal planning assistance, kitchen organization tips, recipe suggestions, and more. This program is available for all Pampered Chef customers, and can be accessed through their website or app. While personalized help is not currently available, there is a team of experts constantly updating resources and available to answer questions. All tips and resources in "Help Needed Now Please!" are free for customers to access.
TinasKitchen
:confused: I am entering my first shows on Pampered Partner. I have over the $150 and being I did a cooking show where I was host and a catalog show where I am host also, I clicked on Consultant as Host. I'm confused b/c my Director told me that when I'm down as Host, then I get to choose free items. According to P.P when I click on Hosts order, it tells me I cannot order b/c consultant is host. So I'm confused. Do I click on that or do I uncheck it and order my free products?

Its probably so easy but when you are doing this for the first time, you get confused.. so thank you in advance for any answers!

:) Tina

I hosted my own show once and did not have that problem. Are you sure you entered it as a kitchen show and not a catalog show? You won't get anything free on a catalog show unless it is at least $200.

Thank youYou are absolutely right!! and here I emailed my director about it.. now I feel silly! I had it down as a catalog show instead!

Thank you soooo much!

1. What types of help do you offer through "Help Needed Now Please!"?

Pampered Chef offers various types of help through our "Help Needed Now Please!" program. This may include meal planning assistance, kitchen organization tips, recipe suggestions, and more. Our goal is to provide practical and useful tips to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

2. Is "Help Needed Now Please!" available for all Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, "Help Needed Now Please!" is available for all Pampered Chef customers. We strive to provide helpful resources and support to all of our customers regardless of their cooking experience or skill level.

3. How can I access "Help Needed Now Please!"?

"Help Needed Now Please!" can be accessed through our website or by downloading the Pampered Chef app. Simply click on the "Help Needed Now Please!" tab to browse through our resources and tips.

4. Can I request personalized help through "Help Needed Now Please!"?

At this time, "Help Needed Now Please!" does not offer personalized help. However, we do have a team of experts who are constantly updating our resources and are available to answer any questions you may have.

5. Are the tips and resources in "Help Needed Now Please!" free?

Yes, all of the tips and resources in "Help Needed Now Please!" are completely free for Pampered Chef customers. We want to make sure everyone has access to helpful information and tools to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
gailz2