• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HELP NEEDED Now Please!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
:confused: I am entering my first shows on Pampered Partner. I have over the $150 and being I did a cooking show where I was host and a catalog show where I am host also, I clicked on Consultant as Host. I'm confused b/c my Director told me that when I'm down as Host, then I get to choose free items. According to P.P when I click on Hosts order, it tells me I cannot order b/c consultant is host. So I'm confused. Do I click on that or do I uncheck it and order my free products?

Its probably so easy but when you are doing this for the first time, you get confused.. so thank you in advance for any answers!

:) Tina

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
I hosted my own show once and did not have that problem. Are you sure you entered it as a kitchen show and not a catalog show? You won't get anything free on a catalog show unless it is at least $200.

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you

You are absolutely right!! and here I emailed my director about it.. now I feel silly! I had it down as a catalog show instead!

Thank you soooo much!