• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Extra/Used Nintendo Switch

In summary, the condition, included accessories or games, warranty status, and price of the Nintendo Switch will vary depending on the seller. It is important to read the description and ask for pictures or original purchase receipts, negotiate with the seller for a fair price, and do research or ask for references before purchasing to ensure the seller is trustworthy.
Sarah K.
Silver Member
I know this is a must have for many and like finding a needle in a haystack. But if anyone happens to have an extra or doesn't use theres anymore, doesn't even have to be new. I have a very good friend that would love to have one, she lost hers when her home flooded last summer. I want to find a new one for her as a gift. I also think that if I can happen to find another that I would like one too. email me at [email protected] Thank you in advance! Have funded pp!

I have one, not new, with only two of the three bowls. Only used it once or twice. Would be glad to part with it. Not sure how much it was originally...but you would need you to pay shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What condition is the Nintendo Switch in?

The condition of the Nintendo Switch varies depending on the seller. Some may be gently used while others may be more heavily used. It is important to read the description and ask for pictures before making a purchase.

2. Does the Nintendo Switch come with any accessories or games?

Again, this depends on the seller. Some may include accessories or games while others may only include the console itself. Make sure to read the description carefully to see what is included in the listing.

3. Is the Nintendo Switch still under warranty?

This also varies depending on the seller. Some may still have a valid warranty while others may not. It is important to ask the seller for the original purchase receipt or any warranty information they may have.

4. How much are you selling the Nintendo Switch for?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I do not sell Nintendo Switches directly. I am simply helping to connect buyers and sellers. The price of the Nintendo Switch will depend on the seller and the condition of the console. It is important to negotiate with the seller to find a fair price for both parties.

5. How do I know if the seller is trustworthy?

It is important to do your research and read reviews of the seller before making a purchase. You can also ask for references or ask for a video call to see the Nintendo Switch in action before making a purchase. Always use caution when buying from someone online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebbieJ