• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Vendor Show Opportunities in PA - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the post is advertising two vendor shows in Allentown and Reading, Pennsylvania with thousands of attendees and over a hundred vendors. The post encourages interested parties to secure their spots by the end of the week for Allentown and the following week for Reading. Readers are also encouraged to forward the message and contact information is provided for further questions.
Akamsthang
Silver Member
Hello All,

Hope this POST finds you well and Pampered!:)

I have 2 GREAT vendor show opportunities that I would like to share with you;

I currently have 3 to 4 slots open for our vendor table 10/22 & 10/23 in Allentown, PA and 11/5 & 11/6 in Reading , PA. Both shows will see thousands of people on Saturday & Sunday with over a hundred vendors.

This is a great opportunity to pick up LOTS of leads and fill your November/December/January calendar with shows. The attendees will cover Lehigh Valley, Bucks, Berks county, Pa.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FILL YOUR CALENDAR WITH SHOWS FOR THE HOLIDAYS, THESE ARE THE SHOWS FOR YOU!!!!:thumbup:

Interested or know of anyone from Pampered Chef that would be interested, please forward this email to them. Spots for Allentown need to be secured by 10/6 and spots for Reading need to be secured by 10/10.

Feel free to call or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thank you,

~Sonya :chef:

Last edited:
</code>This post is an opportunity to advertise two vendor shows in Allentown and Reading, Pennsylvania. The post emphasizes how beneficial it is to attend these shows, as there will be thousands of people attending with hundreds of vendors. It also states that those interested need to secure their spots by the end of the week for Allentown and the following week for Reading. Finally, the post encourages readers to forward this message to anyone they know who may be interested and provides contact information for further questions.

Hi Sonya,Thanks for sharing these vendor show opportunities with us! It sounds like a great chance to pick up some leads and fill our calendars for the upcoming holiday season. Can you provide more information about the types of vendors that will be at the shows? I want to make sure it aligns with my business and target audience. Also, do you have any photos or videos from previous shows to give us a better idea of the setup and foot traffic? Thank you!Best,

What cities in PA have the best vendor show opportunities?

The top cities in PA for vendor shows include Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Allentown, and Lancaster.

How can I find out about upcoming vendor shows in PA?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for a list of upcoming vendor shows in PA, or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are there any fees associated with participating in vendor shows in PA?

The fees for participating in vendor shows vary depending on the specific event and location. Some shows may have a booth rental fee, while others may require a commission on sales. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details on the fees for each show.

What products should I showcase at vendor shows in PA?

The best products to showcase at vendor shows in PA are those that are popular and in high demand, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide recommendations based on your specific audience and location.

How can I maximize my sales at vendor shows in PA?

To maximize your sales at vendor shows in PA, make sure to engage with potential customers, offer product demonstrations and samples, and have a variety of products available for purchase. It's also important to have a visually appealing and organized booth to attract customers. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide tips and strategies for successful vendor show sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • JenniferB